Class of 2016 - SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska) | Page 152 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 SG/SF Andrew White (VA; Grad Transfer from Nebraska)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Taurean Thompson's recruitment was bizarre. To have it go so long, and then to get radio silence after getting early indications that we were the leaders.

Hard to believe that we had not one but TWO recruiting situations go that same way, stretching late into summer. Think about that for a second--when was the last time we recruited a kid into the spring, let alone summer? And to have two unfold this way--prohibitive favorites, lots of positive news, things going dark after it is reported that a commitment is imminent?

Really strange. Especially since, on paper, you'd think that AWIII would want to get into school for summer session, start learning to play with his new teammates, etc.

And this is in no way a shot at O-13 or his info, just an observation.
I think there are a couple of reasons for the change. One is the schollie restrictions has helped move us in the direction of transfers. And secondly, I think the whole Diagne mess is something the staff wants to avoid in the future. So now, there is a much more involved vetting prior to publically announcing a commitment.

My AW3 beliefs:
AW3 announces for SU this week.
AW3 starts
AW3 plays the majority of his minutes at the 3

I am not sure if that is where GoCuse14 was taking it, but I figured I would tee it up and see if anyone would knock it out of the park, and HoustonCuse and Kaiser nailed it.

I was aiming more towards the Seinfeld episode with the New Yorker. The pig is at the complaint window stating "I wish I were taller"

But Skee Lo totally works.

wake me up when there is something new

What about Zomething different?

hqdefault.jpg

I think there are a couple of reasons for the change. One is the schollie restrictions has helped move us in the direction of transfers. And secondly, I think the whole Diagne mess is something the staff wants to avoid in the future. So now, there is a much more involved vetting prior to publically announcing a commitment.

My AW3 beliefs:
AW3 announces for SU this week.
AW3 starts
AW3 plays the majority of his minutes at the 3
You think AW starts ahead of Lydon?
Ahead of Roberson?

Do they still make Zima?

Looked it up. It was discontinued in 2008. But it's still sold and marketed in Japan. Does that mean they're selling 10-year-old bottles of Zima over there?

Btw, what's the latest on White? Does he have enough of a handle at this level to drive the lane like Mal did?

I thought Taurean Thompson's recruitment was bizarre. To have it go so long, and then to get radio silence after getting early indications that we were the leaders.

Hard to believe that we had not one but TWO recruiting situations go that same way, stretching late into summer. Think about that for a second--when was the last time we recruited a kid into the spring, let alone summer? And to have two unfold this way--prohibitive favorites, lots of positive news, things going dark after it is reported that a commitment is imminent?

Really strange. Especially since, on paper, you'd think that AWIII would want to get into school for summer session, start learning to play with his new teammates, etc.

And this is in no way a shot at O-13 or his info, just an observation.
It's not a shot at me because my source was 100% accurate with TT and will be with AW as well.

This is because she isn't guessing but a primary source. :rolleyes:

You think AW starts ahead of Lydon?
Ahead of Roberson?
Yes.
Do you think a 5th yr Demetris Nichols would start ahead of those two? He is an equivalent player, AW3 is a grown man with a skill(3point shooting) in short supply with this upcoming team...

Yes.
Do you think a 5th yr Demetris Nichols would start ahead of those two? He is an equivalent player, AW3 is a grown man with a skill(3point shooting) in short supply with this upcoming team...
Lydon is a better player thanWhite. If he would have come out this year, he would have gone in the first round. Not told to go back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom