Shirt World On Marshall St... | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Shirt World On Marshall St...

I’ve thought about going back in there today and confronting Dave about charging $55 for a Nike T-Shirt and videoing it for this thread and YouTube

Every time that I’m in Syracuse I want to go into ShirtWorld and ask to make sure that I haven’t missed the yellow sticker sale.

But then I remember that he’s a scumbag, so I don’t.

That's how I feel about the Shawn Michaels one. Haven't seen that one pop up in a while.
We could probably get that back up soon as there is a JIMMY SNUKA documentary coming out in a couple weeks on TV on the VICE network. And Snuka's incident in Syracuse will be spoken about. I know that is a part of that thread! lol

I read in another thread that the Shawn Michaels thread apparently got nuked.

I know that Jacobs has his issues but I'm not seeing it here.

The sales tax exemption, which I didn't know started Feb 1, ends at $110, so he was telling you the truth about the sales tax. Do you really think it's unfair for him to want recoup the extra shipping cost for him to special order the shirt for you?

I agree, he went out of his way to get you what you want and you're crying over what? $25? He runs a business, not a charity, and he should be able to recoup his extra shipping costs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom