Shrader | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Shrader

We all know Shraders strengths and weaknesses. I just didn't understand the reason why he was so adamant about discrediting a service that saw the positives that Shrader displayed. None of us thinks he's Bryce Young but we don't act like pff guys don't know anything.

Some research showed that some of their analysts are ex NFL QBs that do the QB grades. I’m sure Cris Collinsworth being the majority owner gives him the ability to use his contacts to help.

Does anyone even know which Clemson play in the first half that he got injured on?

Some research showed that some of their analysts are ex NFL QBs that do the QB grades. I’m sure Cris Collinsworth being the majority owner gives him the ability to use his contacts to help.
I see them everywhere. On other teams forums, twitter. Seems like they all use them.

ankle AND foot, confirmed. I say this with 100 certainty, Dude played through injuries that would have most of us in a boot for 4-6 weeks and crying mommy!
I believe it!

Hopefully they are injuries that will heal and not be the easily reoccurring kind. I'd say ankle sprains are certainly more likely to be repeatable as they were in my case for a long time. If i remember correctly it seems he had some ankle issues a bit in 2021 as well.

In my mind, he tried too keep too many times in zone. He can’t take that abuse. He has to give more than keep. We have 1 really good back and a good backup. Let them run the ball more.
Not sure about the backup. Area of concern for 2023.

I knew it!! lol chew on that cherry picked bunch of stats, Shrader haters!

He's got the build. If he can stay healthy for a whole year (obviously that's where the line comes in ...), he could have a hell of a year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom