So Babers is sold on Shrader? | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

So Babers is sold on Shrader?

I will never pretend to be able to analyze QBs, but last night I wanted to claw my face off far less than usual. It was more fun to watch, honestly, and we won. We now move onto practice, adjust for FSU and see what happens.
Can you please post stats for instances of clawing face off the last few years, so we can make objective comparisons? Thank you.

Tommy would have placed the ball in sean tuckers belly the same number of times but also hit a couple middle school out routes taboot. Would’ve won easily.
Agreed, he also would have thrown a terrible pick, and forget to throw the ball away three or 4 times.

Agreed, he also would have thrown a terrible pick, and forget to throw the ball away three or 4 times.
His INT to TD ratio is pretty high historically and he throws the ball away *too* much fir my liking

They better work all week on five or so passes that are in his wheelhouse. Working on pitches that are not overhand would be good too.

Kadary's appetite for competition was never in question, and was probably the second strongest appetite on an SU squad overall.

Yes we all know who has the strongest appetitite on any SU squad. To compete that is. Fortunately plenty of opportunity ahead to feast in that regard. You just don’t want them to fill up too much imo.

She probably looked like Freddy Krueger after the Rutgers game:cool:

Or like she got into a slap fight with Freddy Kreuger.
It was a little different because I was there. I opted to scream stupid things. Like suggesting Dino punch Schiano in his stupid face during the hand shake. Had been at home, you two would be correct!

It was a little different because I was there. I opted to scream stupid things. Like suggesting Dino punch Schiano in his stupid face during the hand shake. Had been at home, you two would be correct!
Yes, screaming is more cathartic than face clawing. And you provide another example of why Dino should listen to the fans...we ALL would have been happy if he'd followed your, (ahem), "suggestion."

I have to smile while reading through this thread. We have a good, old-fashioned QB controversy on our hands. Unfortunately, in Year 6 of Dino's tenure (and with a bunch of QB bodies on the roster) we are having the metaphorical debate about who is the best Beatle: Ringo or Pete Best.
This ain’t no David Lee Roth vs Sammy Hagar type debate that’s for sure. Obviously David Lee Roth is the clear cut winner

So, TD can play in one more game and then hit the portal without this year counting against his eligibility.
That gives him 2 more years to play elsewhere. Rutgirls? FCS?

We won against a reputedly good team with a superior QB. We played with heart and discipline. I'm not sure why there is such negativity about the win. Dino coached better than Freeze and we needed him to. He stuck to his game plan with the OL and Tucker doing their job and Shrader having success in the red zone. I'm giddy with a win that Vegas and the prognosticators didn't expect. We got the breaks at the end and that is notable. I don't expect the game plan will be the same next week, but it worked last night with the defense the key to the win. 3-1 is a reasonable start to our season with room for hope that we'll have a postseason. Good game guys!!

PLEASE...let that be the last mention of K***** in this thread. Dead issue. Wrong sport. Wet blanket.
Christopher Reeve Reaction GIF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom