So refreshing to not have a TE at QB | Syracusefan.com

So refreshing to not have a TE at QB

It’s so great to see.
What's amazing to me is, we had a tight end throwing more passes than we even had attempts to a tight end during the Dino era.

He truly was an awful head coach. He seems super nice and I wish him well, but he made watching games absolutely dreadful.

This is football

Not the Shlit we watched for 8 years.
What you called it would be polite.

This guy has coached a half of football in his life as a head coach and he would coach circles around every coach we've had since mid 90s P.

I mean having an injured TE at QB sure stunk but Garrett was very good for 2-3 games every year until he got injured. The way he bullied Purdue was impressive. He should have never been playing all of the bad games he had for us he was that badly injured.

Stay out of modern football conversations old man
GS gave it his all for us but you in your disgusting ways keep throwing shots
at him. Like the "guy" you are. The kid started in the SEC as a Freshman. Oh,
and he isn't here anymore. But you find some reason to keep throwing shots at him.
What a tool.

and he isn't here anymore. But you find some reason to keep throwing shots at him.
What a tool.
Not to mention Dungey was amazing.

Shrader was a stud when healthy. Anyone downplaying him is just wrong.
Not to mention Dungey was amazing.
Dan Villari, 69% completion ratio in 2023, so other than that , you are probably mostly wrong.
What a tool.
Simple minded fools.

We are playing D1 football at a P 4/5 level.

All that is so cute and awesome for the families of those Tight End QBs who have phenomenal memories…

It did nothing for the improvement of the program I love.

Go faluck yourselves and man up.

Embarrassing….

Simple minded fools.

All that is so cute and awesome for the families of those Tight End QBs who have phenomenal memories…

Embarrassing….
I don’t know what ur problem is but I have respect for what players have done, but not necessarily the coaches. We have with what we work with and leadership provides. We can criticize plays and such as well as coaches but these are students and athletes all and deserve respect not derivative drivel.

I don’t know what ur problem is but I have respect for what players have done, but not necessarily the coaches. We have with what we work with and leadership provides. We can criticize plays and such as well as coaches but these are students and athletes all and deserve respect not derivative drivel.
The players were put in a very tough position, they didn't belong at this level. There's a reason a very low percentage or our transfered leveled down or just stopped playing, we didn't have very good players.

The criticism of their play is understandable, the delivery may be awful but we've had extremely poor talent for many years, nice guys who try or not, they weren't good. We can go back and forth and argue if they were or not but the trash record and embarrassing losses year after year show they weren't. I'm just ready to move forward and absolutely enjoy a real quarterback for the first time in a long time. I'm not being a jerk, it's just true.

Simple minded fools.

Embarrassing….
Dungey is the only reason we had any success in the last decade.

I find it hard to believe anyone would dismiss him like that.

Simple minded fools.

Embarrassing….
You probably need to grow up wishing others to 'faluck' themselves over a differing opinion. And Shrader played QB for a p4 team as a Freshman, so I'm going to side with d1 coaches over your nonsense

Simple minded fools.

Embarrassing….
You probably need to grow up wishing others to 'faluck' themselves over a differing opinion. And Shrader played QB for a p4 team as a Freshman, so I'm going to side with d1 coaches over your nonsense

Kaiser is... 100% correct. On the program assessments, at least.

I loved the kids and the effort they put in, but I hated the positions they were put in week after week. That's the difference between the current approach and whatever the heck the previous staff was doing.

^ I think that's what Kaiser meant to say; and yes, he absolutely needs to grow up :)

Kaiser is... 100% correct. On the program assessments, at least.

I loved the kids and the effort they put in, but I hated the positions they were put in week after week. That's the difference between the current approach and whatever the heck the previous staff was doing.

^ I think that's what Kaiser meant to say; and yes, he absolutely needs to grow up :)

Shrader was pretty good, guy did throw two game winners and sorta got jobbed agains Clemson. Of course he got wrecked with his style of play though.

Loved what we saw outta McCord, but we got him because Ryan Day is a miserable jerk. Really hard to repeat getting a guy like that verses the duel threat types.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom