Southerland out | Syracusefan.com

Southerland out

raf4488

Starter
Eligibility issue according to Matt Park.

Unbelievable. Every year.

About time, it's 2013, we're already 12 days in - someone HAD to get suspended. I kept hoping it would just be Otto this time around.

Sounds like done for year
for the year...What...is that true????? Certainly hope not...kind of hard to be academically ineligible your last term senior year...what is really up?

Amazing to me that this can happen so often to some of our most important players. They have people breathing down their neck trying to keep them inline.

Oh well, this is my least favorite team since Donte's- we might do better with lower expectations.

I havent seen anything from the insiders on the paid side...is this going to be kept secret as to the why?

You can make them go to class and go to study hall but you can't take tests for them. If they go to class and sleep. It's on the players. Only so much coaching staff can do.

Has to be academics. New semester starts monday.

Who supervises them?

Bump.
Hope its not for the year. rediculous. Why are our standards so hard? We are a top 8 team year in and out in one of the two biggest college sports. Come on Syracuse figure it out.

With hitting a wall every march It getsto the point where this team is so hard to follow.
Would hate to throw the towel in for MCW's and maybe Raks last year in orange.

Eligibility in doubt for season...how does this happen after the Fab episode? Inexcusable

But it happens everywhere!

I guess Grant will be thrown to the wolves now. Would've been nice if he had received some more PT to date.

Bump.
Hope its not for the year. rediculous. Why are our standards so hard? We are a top 8 team year in and out in one of the two biggest college sports. Come on Syracuse figure it out.
Why are our standards so hard? Really?

If a kid with a free ride can't get his school work done its not on the university.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom