Sparty NOOOOOOOO! | Syracusefan.com

Sparty NOOOOOOOO!

SU2NASA

All American
I wouldn't want to be a couch in East Lansing tonight.

tp9X8.jpg

There is no more "SU type" player on another team than Buford. That guy is tailor-made for JB's system.

He is the Buckeye version of Terrence Jones from Kentucky.
With the noteable exception that it took only 150K to get him to OSU vs the 200K for Jones to Kentucky. A bargain

That picture is hilarious my grandfather went to Michigan and would never root for Ohio State ever even if it helped Michigan.

Michigan State has three two-game losing streaks this year.

Green, Nix and Salinger use there bodies very well and would give Fab a rough time. It would be up to the guards to deny the entry pass as much as possible if we get matched up them. I thought both of these teams looked very good at times and like us, each had their droughts.

Michigan State has three two-game losing streaks this year.

One of those streaks started on 11/11/11 in San Diego. Little known fact: that would have been a home game for Syracuse (Carrier Classic).

Wonder how all the MSU fans are feeling right now about those two losses to start the season (UNC & Dook). They always say the tough early schedule prepares them for the tourney but it just cost them a #1 seed.

Wonder how all the MSU fans are feeling right now about those two losses to start the season (UNC & Dook). They always say the tough early schedule prepares them for the tourney but it just cost them a #1 seed.

Not as bad as they are feeling with Dawson going down with an ACL injury. That is a crushing blow to that teams title hopes.

I respect Izzo but it doesn't help. We are talking over 4 months the teams have to get better. It's almost like it's a win win scenario for him. MSU loses it's against a "good team"with no penalty, they win it's something they can build on as a team and resume. I don't respect the strategy, it's Tomfoolery.

I respect Izzo but it doesn't help. We are talking over 4 months the teams have to get better. It's almost like it's a win win scenario for him. MSU loses it's against a "good team"with no penalty, they win it's something they can build on as a team and resume. I don't respect the strategy, it's Tomfoolery.

People try to connect the dots between two facts: Izzo schedules top teams early and he's been to a lot of Final Fours. I don't understand how who you play in November and December could possibly impact how you play in March if you play in a conference full of nationally ranked teams. Izzo is a good tournament coach who schedules top teams early. Those are two basically unrelated facts. And of course, when he wasn't going to those 6 Final Fours he was also going out in the first round 4 times.

You never want to play a Tom Izzo team if you can avoid it he is a great coach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom