Springsteen | Syracusefan.com

Springsteen

Sunday. Almost still went to Dallas to go to that with my son. But will be seeing my son a lot when he moves from Dallas back to NYC this August. So I cancelled my supposed Final Four trip!!

Bayside44 said:
Sunday.
Weird. Is there some kind of special? It's televised? Short set I assume?

Full boat.

100k expected.

Just go ahead and kick me in the balls again.

These concerts are a part of every final four weekend. Last year in Atlanta it was Grace Potter, Sting and Dave Matthews Band at Centennial Park. It was so packed they closed the park down. Springsteen will be an absolute blast today...

Full boat.

100k expected.

Just go ahead and kick me in the balls again.

It was suppose to be a dream travel month. Buffalo, MSG, FF, Bruce. This year is the biggest flop ever. Still shaking my head. To make matters worse the weather sucks and every team I root for since we lost gets beat every time. Let's kick each other in the balls.

It was suppose to be a dream travel month. Buffalo, MSG, FF, Bruce. This year is the biggest flop ever. Still shaking my head. To make matters worse the weather sucks and every team I root for since we lost gets beat every time. Let's kick each other in the balls.
Now I'm really depressed...

Yeah, I'm the guy outside the dome with the megaphone preaching about the end of the earth. BTW, you had me post my setlist on another thread. What's yours?

Pretty much, thats it in a nutshell.

I was joining the tour in MSG...and it was going to be majestic.

Now I'll go to Opening Day, get loaded and pass out at 830, que sera sera....

Yeah, I'm the guy outside the dome with the megaphone preaching about the end of the earth. BTW, you had me post my setlist on another thread. What's yours?
Sorry...I assume you are referring to me?

My favorite song: incident on 57th street
Racing in the street
Thunder road
Jungleland
promised land
BTR
GOTJ (not acoustic)
The promise
My hometown
Nebraska

I was born in the BITUSA era and didn't really like it. I got to really like his solo stuff (DND etc) and have gone backwards through his catalog. I love his instrumentation stuff mostly on the piano...you can prob tell. I will take any suggestions...

Racing in the street
Thunder road
Jungleland
promised land
BTR
GOTJ (not acoustic)
The promise
My hometown
Nebraska

I was born in the BITUSA era and didn't really like it. I got to really like his solo stuff (DND etc) and have gone backwards through his catalog. I love his instrumentation stuff mostly on the piano...you can prob tell. I will take any suggestions...
U got promised and racing there, but leave off something in the night??

I like Adam raised a Cain a lot too, but i probably list Darkness as my favorite.

Spirits in the Night is probably #2 on my list of what I want to hear live (Jungleland) when keeping to the hits.

What Morello has added to GOTJ is fantastic, can't wait for this summer.

Racing in the street
Thunder road
Jungleland
promised land
BTR
GOTJ (not acoustic)
The promise
My hometown
Nebraska

Saw The Promise in DC in 2012, I just about fainted. Going to RBC on the 24th...I am chasing his white whales now. Gimme NYC Serenade or Incident.

U got promised and racing there, but leave off something in the night??

I like Adam raised a Cain a lot too, but i probably list Darkness as my favorite.

Spirits in the Night is probably #2 on my list of what I want to hear live (Jungleland) when keeping to the hits.

What Morello has added to GOTJ is fantastic, can't wait for this summer.
Thanks. I will check that out. The problem with him can be the sheer catalog size. I like darkness too. And ARAC. I even like blinded by the light. Another good one is no surrender.

I like some of the wrecking ball stuff and wrestler/carnival too. Not as much as Spanish Johnny though. His Phoenix solo of that in 2012 was perfection IMO. I heard people saying after that show that it might have been his best set ever.

Saw The Promise in DC in 2012, I just about fainted. Going to RBC on the 24th...I am chasing his white whales now. Gimme NYC Serenade or Incident.
He takes requests from those that chase him...see if you can send it in. That's how incident came up in 2012. I had to sit down.

Saw your white whales in the same show. :cool:

Incident more than 1x too, it's sort of a NYC staple since the reunion.

AZOrange beat me to it, Oburg. Only being live-streamed. I already have the browser window open and the evening planned: http://www.ncaa.com/marchmadness/musicfest/capitalonejamfest

This is spectacular news !!! Thanks for posting the link (OrlandoCuse as well). I will hook the HDMI cord up to the 42 inch screen (from the streaming laptop) and have myself a living room concert tonight! Should be absolutely awesome (you guys just made my weekend).

That's 20 plus minutes of a 3 hour set right there.
It was the only full album set of the Wild, The Innocent and the E Street Shuffle that I'm aware of.

Im Expecting a few July/August/Sept Giants Stadium shows and then arenas this late fall winter.

It was the only full album set of the Wild, The Innocent and the E Street Shuffle that I'm aware of.

Im Expecting a few July/August/Sept Giants Stadium shows and then arenas this late fall winter.
Wow...they just don't stop...hope glendale is back in there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom