Springsteen | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Springsteen

Went to AT&T last night with a friend who had an extra ticket in a box. Wisconsin fans were the most numerous followed by UK, Florida then the Pooches. Wiscy fans were the best by far. Nice nice people, really into it, loud as hell, fun. Met several really nice Fla fans as well. UK fans are drunken trailer trash. Period, full stop. Don't even get me started on the dog crappers.

Highlight of my night was walking out in the hall and seeing a kid in full on Cuse gear. Melo jersey. High fived him on the way out.

Have a ticket for tomorrow night but I can't do it. The thought of being in that building with those two groups and Pay Pal Cal makes me physically ill.

Weather in Dallas has been horrible if that helps. Rain and thunderstorms all day. Very cool for Dallas at this time of the year. Rain has cleared now but only 51 degrees. Hits the 70s again tomorrow. I usually stay at the Hyatt right where the concerts are, and could have probably just opened my window to hear it. But stayed in nice, warm, and sunny Phoenix. No regrets given how awful a weekend it turned out to be there, weather wise.

Orangello said:
Went to AT&T last night with a friend who had an extra ticket in a box. Wisconsin fans were the most numerous followed by UK, Florida then the Pooches. Wiscy fans were the best by far. Nice nice people, really into it, loud as hell, fun. Met several really nice Fla fans as well. UK fans are drunken trailer trash. Period, full stop. Don't even get me started on the dog crappers. Highlight of my night was walking out in the hall and seeing a kid in full on Cuse gear. Melo jersey. High fived him on the way out. Have a ticket for tomorrow night but I can't do it. The thought of being in that building with those two groups and Pay Pal Cal makes me physically ill.

Not surprised. UConn doesn't have a large following.

Seth Davis ‏@SethDavisHoops 8m
Boss Ball. pic.twitter.com/3wa4KTdCYg

BklBUZDCAAA5UH9.jpg

Wonder if he expected Duke to be in the Final Four. That is where his daughter goes. Happy that did not work out so well either, lol

Surprisingly good internet stream.

Wonder if he expected Duke to be in the Final Four. That is where his daughter goes. Happy that did not work out so well either, lol
One of his sons goes to BC, so I guess we're 2-2 vs. Bruce and family

The BC son went to summer camp with a lot of kids in the town I lived in in NJ. He must be done. I think he must be like 24-25. Cause these were kids that were just 2-3 years behind my son in school.

Hope I can see this stream later. Dinner time. Plus I missed a lot because I was doing work, and forgot about it.

The BC son went to summer camp with a lot of kids in the town I lived in in NJ. He must be done. I think he must be like 24-25. Cause these were kids that were just 2-3 years behind my son in school.
I wasn't sure if he was a senior, or if he had graduated.

Have to love how he works with his wife, and that they are married so long and so involved as a family!!

Still glad I'm not out there is all of that rain. Would have had to be there hours in advance. I would be a raisin already, or more of a raisin than I am at my age!!!

Just turned it on at 10 in a place I thought it would be blocked.

Maybe we can stop this rain. Quoting Neil.

Pretty much a snob, post River, there isn't much I get a kick out of.

Just turned it on at 10 in a place I thought it would be blocked.

Maybe we can stop this rain. Quoting Neil.

Pretty much a snob, post River, there isn't much I get a kick out of.
Amen!!

He still brings it live...although it's not the same without Clarence
But the River was the last great record.
And since then he's only done a handful of great songs...including Dancing in the Dark which he's playing now.
Most of the rest pretty pedestrian.

And since then he's only done a handful of great songs...including Dancing in the Dark which he's playing now.
Funny - DITD is probably my least favorite Springsteen song. Ever.

Funny - DITD is probably my least favorite Springsteen song. Ever.
C'mon...no matter how much you may hate it...it is not in the same league as Mary Queen of Arkansas.
Absolutely dreadful song that made the first record a little spotty.

C'mon...no matter how much you may hate it...it is not in the same league as Mary Queen of Arkansas.
One of my guilty pleasures is Queen of the supermarket...no idea why...

I would rather listen to MQOA over and over again for a week than DITD. I really can't say why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom