Stanford Attendance | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Attendance

seats concessions lights none of it matters other than the loyal nobody goes unless we are winning. Its a pretty pathetic group.
It’s a TV sport the the location of the Dome relative to parking is going to stop a lot of fans with disabilities from attending.

I really don’t like this conversation and narrative and it was annoying having to listen to Fran answer questions about it on ACC PM our reporters get their news from here. The venue doesn’t need to be sold out to be loud and the seats look a million times better. When the stars align in terms of record and opponent it will be full.

Yes, that's why it makes more sense to buy seasons.

I brought a group of six people to a basketball game for my daughter's birthday a few years ago, after taking them all out to a restaurant before the game. We were only in the 300 seats, and honestly, it was a very expensive evening. They were not impressed with the seats, on top of it. Won't do that again.

I had seasons in the lower level near midfield behind the SU bench for the last 2 seasons in football, but I couldn't get parking, and dropped them.
How could you not get parking?

I can’t remember the last time I ate anything in the dome other than popcorn probably 35 yers ago. but I was paying $10.25 for 16 oz, blue light At the GT game. It was cold and I thought considering I was at the dome a decent price, certainly not cheap but for where you are not bad
What section would this Blue stand be behind?

4 per ID still?

I'm not challenging you, it's just hard to have a discussion about prices when we're not talking about the actual prices. ;)

I'm sympathetic to wanting good quality food. There really is no excuse for any venue to serve garbage these days.

If a 12 oz. can of beer is $17 then I agree that's exorbitant. I'd expect that in NYC but a couple bucks cheaper in Syracuse.
In 2009 I paid $16 for a Heineken at Yankee stadium, I'm sure it's way more now

If you were buying at a bar or where else? I mean other than the Masters I can‘t think of any sports arena or stadium where beer is priced fairly. The dome is probably on the lower end of price from what I have seen
Based on a market survey conducted in the last 10 minutes at Sals in Bville, it’s exactly 2x

The chicken salad sandwich in a croissant is really good. I find them near Gate B right of the ticket office.

On my way back from the game I’ll be stopping in Boston Saturday to meet my son for Michigan State/BC. I just had to pay $60 for a parking pass that requires a shuttle bus to the stadium. I did get lower level tickets for less than face on StubHub a month ago before BC won a game people and realized it was the red bandana game.

Completely sold out. If BC can sell out, why can’t we?

Alabama is playing Mercer this year. It’s going to be a 60 point blowout. The game is sold out. You’re going to pay $40 just to get in the building and sit in a seat that’s the equivalent of watching a Syracuse game from the roof of Sadler Hall.

Our prices are not a problem.

I miss the train option.

It was truly an awesome experience

From 8th grade through highschool, I used to take the train with my Dad and brother during the 95-99 seasons. That was awesome. Was a relatively easy walk up and down the hill to the train. And I'm sure it was easier leaving from the MOST than it would have been had we parked on or around campus.

I can’t remember the last time I ate anything in the dome other than popcorn probably 35 yers ago. but I was paying $10.25 for 16 oz, blue light At the GT game. It was cold and I thought considering I was at the dome a decent price, certainly not cheap but for where you are not bad
Pretty good for a stadium

In 2009 I paid $16 for a Heineken at Yankee stadium, I'm sure it's way more now

I actually went to Yankee Stadium about a month and half ago. I honestly think it's less than that now. I paid (well, used a voucher that was included with my ticket) for a $18 Captain & Coke.

Alabama is playing Mercer this year. It’s going to be a 60 point blowout. The game is sold out. You’re going to pay $40 just to get in the building and sit in a seat that’s the equivalent of watching a Syracuse game from the roof of Sadler Hall.

You don't seem to have much confidence in my Mercer Bears. :)

Pint can of craft was 14, the very rare Labatt Blue (at least in the Dome) was 10.25.
Yeah that’s both ridiculous and completely unsurprising. Needless to say, venues get away with robbery when it comes to beer prices.

The problem is 20 years of mediocrity thanks dr.gross and he who shall not be named.

Syracusians are a notoriously “cheap” group. It’s always price instead of value.

Imagine being an SU fan within a couple hours drive and not being at this game?!

44 years to the day of the first game in the Dome.

First time ever playing Stanford.

Possibly the best throwing QB to ever wear orange.

Breaking top 25 on the line.

This is an event.
All of those of us living who were at that 1st game should be there for the 44th anniversary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom