Stanford Attendance | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Attendance

I've actually never seen this aside from when we showed our championship soccer game during halftime of basketball.

I've been to probably 20 major college stadiums in the last 15 years and don't recall anyone doing this, but wouldn't mind it pregame. Where have you seen it?
LSU and Miami did. The Bills do it.

Any person who talks on speakerphone for any reason while in public is a menace to society.

Not really Dome related but what the heck this thread is a venting session.
experienced this today and thought the same. ear buds or old school but speaker phone as the guy walked into a convenient store/ dunkin donuts, surely you can't be serious and don't call me surely.

experienced this today and thought the same. ear buds or old school but speaker phone as the guy walked into a convenient store/ dunkin donuts, surely you can't be serious and don't call me surely.

I don’t see speaker phone as much as FaceTime. So we get to hear the entire conversation and see the person.

Could not be going better. We are going to install a seat from the school bus we used to ride into ours but, honestly, it is going to be a tedious process and I am still exhausted from making all of this happen.

All of my buddies think I have the coolest mom in the world after seeing her happily drive our annoying azzes every game, though. Lol
Your mom is definitely one of the coolest out there for that lol. Glad it’s going well for you guys.

Absolutely hate that. One of my biggest pet peeves.

Any person who talks on speakerphone for any reason while in public is a menace to society.

If you're at an intersection where the traffic light has a green arrow for left turns. The people who won't creep into the intersection and take the left turn when available but will only wait for the next green arrow.

Those people should be jailed for 12 years for the first offense, and be required to replace my horn.

How many casuals over the past couple years have been talked into going to a game only for the team to be non competitive?
I gave up trying to bring fence sitters and casuals to the game because without fail the team laid a huge deuce and they were lost forever.

my personal favorite is on speaker phone but holding up to ear like it's not on speaker. idiots

Last edited:
Grabbed a couple of the cheapies for the game Friday.
While I've been to a few games and events at the dome over the years, I always feel like I'm doing it wrong. (country bumpkin/fish out of water syndrome).
Can someone give me parking advice and what time the team walk up is? I'm sure this info is here somewhere (and I used search) but like U2, I still haven't found what I'm looking for. TIA! LGO!
(feel free to DM anything if you don't want to muck up the thread lol).

There is 100% no rule in place limiting the showing of any replays. I actually did some investigative work on this a few years ago when I got pissed. No rule whatsoever.

We did show a controversial call in the Ohio or GT game, I can't remember which one. So maybe the powers that be are slowly changing their thought process on this.
Like many things, this yet another area Fran is already making a dent on

I sit in front of our bench and I saw on at least one occasion that Fran was OUTSIDE HIS MIND SCREAMING “play the f’n replay” over and over till they did

I think Fran likes the replays too and the Dome persons will do what he wants (eventually). Turns out Fran is pretty persuasive guy haha.

Grabbed a couple of the cheapies for the game Friday.
While I've been to a few games and events at the dome over the years, I always feel like I'm doing it wrong. (country bumpkin/fish out of water syndrome).
Can someone give me parking advice and what time the team walk up is? I'm sure this info is here somewhere (and I used search) but like U2, I still haven't found what I'm looking for. TIA! LGO!
(feel free to DM anything if you don't want to muck up the thread lol).

Quad walk is at 5:15pm for this game.

I strongly suggest getting there before and hanging out on the quad and doing your tailgating, especially as this sounds like a one off and you don’t have a large group.

My suggestion would be to either park at one of the garages close by that are offering parking (figure between $30-$40) or park at Manley and walk or take shuttle over.

After the quad walk hang out on the quad for a bit, eat, drink. Head into the Dome about 45-60 mins before and check out how beautiful the venue is now with the remodel.

Enjoy every moment and be LOUD the whole time we are on defense!

Like many things, this yet another area Fran is already making a dent on

I sit in front of our bench and I saw on at least one occasion that Fran was OUTSIDE HIS MIND SCREAMING “play the f’n replay” over and over till they did

I think Fran likes the replays too and the Dome persons will do what he wants (eventually). Turns out Fran is pretty persuasive guy haha.

Very much so, Fran has pushed for a lot.

He wants the game day atmosphere completely changed in the Dome and for the better.

Exactly, my kids have never come with us because they're always with their mom on Saturdays and they don't like football anyway. But if they were to come, we'd be eating beforehand.

When we used to go to Six Flags we'd have a picnic right there in the parking lot before entering. Daddy is cheap!
Daddy is frugal and smart

I bought the garlic oil fries for $14 without thinkîng...why would you dump oil on a food cooked in oil? I brought them back complaining of too much oil and they said well they are oil fries...I was shocked! call me naive
Give me semi stale tostitos with "cheese" over that for $9 all day
They were peddling those off like they were the fries of the future...not good at all...repulsive actually
That sounds awful.

I wonder what would happen if they bumped the lower priced season tickets to 150-200 and lowered the other seats by 10-20%

the range wouldn't be as insane. Would they sell more on the sidelines?

Can anyone recommend a Dome worthy edible?
These get the job done
IMG_5215.jpeg

I’ll die on the hill that says front loading the home schedule with four games in 5 weeks before October 1 minimizes the sense of urgency for all but the most passionate fans. Even many season ticket holders take at least one of those games off.

That being said, we have been at 90%+ of the new capacity for the first two games and expect to be there or higher for the next two,
This is me. I drive 4 hours to see the games and I just can't do the front-loading thing. I will generally choose 2 or 3 of the September games. Thursday night games are mostly a no-go for me.

I don’t see speaker phone as much as FaceTime. So we get to hear the entire conversation and see the person.
Those are great opportunities to hover behind the person and make faces, wave, etc.

I wonder what would happen if they bumped the lower priced season tickets to 150-200 and lowered the other seats by 10-20%

the range wouldn't be as insane. Would they sell more on the sidelines?
I’m pretty sure the former is their plan next year… but they plan to increase everyone else’s not decrease.

There are now 9 upperdeck sections in light blue, I think we will surpass 40, followed by HC sellout.
We just gotta get over 40 and it’ll look good and be rocking for national TV. The GT game was deafening at times with far less people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom