Stanford Attendance | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Stanford Attendance

The bumped the endzone this year for many, even in the small $25-50 amount

college sports xm radio did a segment on loudest stadiums today and EJ Manuel did it.
He had SU maybe 6-7 he thought with Lou

I think he ended up
Clemson 1
VT 2
FSU 3
ncst 4
UNC 5

You probably already know this but just in case...

GLUTEN FRIENDLY OPTIONS*​

Gluten-Free-300x225.png
  • Perry’s Ice Cream (Sections 113, 119, and 128)
  • Nacho Grande (Throughout the building)
  • Salad Variety (Sections 103 and 317)
  • Popcorn (throughout the building)
  • Items with bread can be requested to be prepared without it (Cheeseburgers, Hofmann Hot Dog, or Sausage Sub)
*Items may be prepared around gluten product
Nothing like football and salad.

college sports xm radio did a segment on loudest stadiums today and EJ Manuel did it.

I think he ended up
Clemson 1
VT 2
FSU 3
ncst 4
UNC 5
been to 3,4 and 5, Dome is louder. Have not been to Va Tech or Clemson but I’ll buy that, especially Clemson.

been to 3,4 and 5, Dome is louder. Have not been to Va Tech or Clemson but I’ll buy that, especially Clemson.
Clemson is louder. I’ve been there twice. Objectively I actually think we’re top 3 in conference. Just nowhere for the noise to go

I think he ended up
Clemson 1
VT 2
FSU 3
ncst 4
UNC 5
During the 1998 Tennessee game the color commentator Bill Curry said "the only place I've ever heard louder than this is LSU on a Saturday night."

Very much so, Fran has pushed for a lot.

He wants the game day atmosphere completely changed in the Dome and for the better.
Should we just email him instead of wildhack?

The ACC does not frown on it. The ACC has no position on it. That's why every school in the conference except the one in CNY has consistently shown controversial calls. But as I said above, the worm may be turning because they showed the controversial targeting call a couple weeks ago.
I think generally the replays are slow to be shown. Not sure if the game day director is the problem or the technology being used.

Ideally you have a director who understands the sport. If not, all the technical knowledge is worthless.

Could not be going better. We are going to install a seat from the school bus we used to ride into ours but, honestly, it is going to be a tedious process and I am still exhausted from making all of this happen.

All of my buddies think I have the coolest mom in the world after seeing her happily drive our annoying azzes every game, though. Lol
What a great feature story for a local TV station.

I think he ended up
Clemson 1
VT 2
FSU 3
ncst 4
UNC 5
I know he went to FSU, and I've never been, but I've just never envisioned them being or getting that loud.

Oil fries! ? Wt**** poutine is the future oil on fries is disgusting and even 3D Fieri would shake his head
If you want nice smooth greasy sausages sliding out your butthole (as referenced in another thread), you need EXTRA OIL!!!!

I really hope so. Come on, it is amazing to have a chart based on stool shape and texture.
Remember the dome dogs before Hoffman? Those boiled things could slide through! I remember cooking them back in the early 90s when booster clubs in high school ran concessions and the pretzels and Pizza Hut personal pizzas were used as ‘fiber’.

Remember the dome dogs before Hoffman? Those boiled things could slide through! I remember cooking them back in the early 90s when booster clubs in high school ran concessions and the pretzels and Pizza Hut personal pizzas were used as ‘fiber’.
Dogs are not the issue. Converting the nachos into smooth sausages is the issue. And the fries, you have to add olive oil to the fries to get them in to smooth sausages.

Dogs are not the issue. Converting the nachos into smooth sausages is the issue. And the fries, you have to add olive oil to the fries to get them in to smooth sausages.
Fry oil potato dogs and sausage nacho tubes…

I wanted to go to Friday nights game but had planned on the Holy Cross game which is now sold out. I’m a little peeved that we lost 8 thousand seats there for newer seats but I understand why they did that

I think he ended up
Clemson 1
VT 2
FSU 3
ncst 4
UNC 5
I have been to all of these places multiple times.

1 Syracuse
2 Clemson
3 Virginia Tech
4 FSU
5 NC State
6 Louisville

Clemson and VT are the next loudest. These are big stadia and the people are passionate.

Wake, Duke, BC, and Pitt are relatively quiet. Not much passion.

Virginia is a little better but they are stuck in the 1950s there and back then people didn’t shout loudly. UNC is a little louder but not loud enough to crack the top 6.

I haven’t been to Miami or GT yet but I bet there are in the middle group with UVA and UNC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom