STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

STH Seat Bump - Expanding Student Section/Overflow

I didn't even know about this thread, and just emailed my rep this evening to see when I can pay my renewal. I have a new credit card with a bonus 100,000 miles for spending x amount in first 3 months, so trying to plan that out. I'll see what he says tomorrow. Looking at some of my larger expenses to get them out of the way with his. I had planned to come in for Notre Dame, but they made Orange Central the last week of Sept. and while I probably will no longer be on a board, I am on the Arent's Awards Committee for those awards and will want to attend to see who I help get the awards. So now I have to come for Wagner, and am thinking UVA. So hard and expensive to travel from AZ so may have to ditch Notre Dame. Figure I can sell those tickets for a nice penny.

Your 2022 Football season ticket renewal is now live on your MyCuse Account!

Access your renewal today to take advantage of our seven-month payment plan option. The renewal deadline is Friday, April 1, 2022 in order to secure your current seats and, if you desire, participate in our seat upgrade process. Please also be sure to check out the 2022-23 ‘CAF Annual Renewal Guide which includes information related to donation, season tickets, and parking.

KEY RETURNING PLAYERS, NEW ADDITIONS

It is an exciting time for the Orange football program, as the team returns 17 of 22 starters, including All-American and Heisman contender, Sean Tucker; dynamic, dual threat QB Garrett Shrader; and First Team All-ACC linebacker Mikel Jones! Some key additions to the coaching staff as well as recruits and new players added in the transfer portal have things set up for a very promising and exciting season.

ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING HOME SCHEDULES EVER

The seven game 2022 home schedule features a matchup against Notre Dame in Syracuse for the first time since 2003. The Orange also will battle Big Ten opponent Purdue and the rest of the ACC slate includes games versus Florida State, Louisville, Virginia, and NC State.

HOW TO RENEW
  • Visit your MyCuse Account
  • Call or email your account representative (see below)

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR NOW

Your current renewal invoice only includes your season tickets, any required per-seat donations, and any seat backs you may have. Please visit cuse.com/tickets to review the new 2022 season ticket price map. If you choose to participate in the season parking selection process, your opportunity to select your season parking location will be communicated in late April.

IMPORTANT UPCOMING DATES

February 1, 2022 Football season ticket renewal live on MyCuse account

April 1, 2022 Football season ticket renewal deadline (DONOR RANK LOCK for seat upgrade, parking selection process)

April 19 – April 22, 2022 Football seat upgrade process
May 3 – May 13, 2022 Football parking selection process

Sincerely,

Syracuse Athletics

image_handler.aspx

I am doing something really dumb, but where is the place to renew the tickets on the website? There is nothing in my invoices.

so did they expand the $125 sections and create an even lower $99 section now?

Yes
yeah i cant tall but it seems my seat prices went down. of course being in that cheaper seat may also mean more people actually sitting around my for the first time in years.

yup.. confirmed it my seats went down.. guess thats a good deal.

They are showing up now under invoices.

They nearly doubled my price, I sit in 125 which is in the end zone and apparently it’s now premium because I have a new $400 seat surcharge. I

They nearly doubled my price, I sit in 125 which is in the end zone and apparently it’s now premium because I have a new $400 seat surcharge. I
so you were sitting in lower bowl seats for like $125 a seat last year?

looking around other places that were easy to search

Miami that location is $400+
Lou $500+

We weren’t able to get our first original choice (127) as that went from $125 to $225, but got directly above in 332 for the same price we wanted to spend at $125 a piece. SU handled the price increase the right way and we’re happy.

We weren’t able to get our first original choice (127) as that went from $125 to $225, but got directly above in 332 for the same price we wanted to spend at $125 a piece. SU handled the price increase the right way and we’re happy.
nice.. but prices in the lower bowl should never have been that cheap, at some point they had to fix that.

I guess we see how much money they generate if people want to move around to save it.

I am tempted to move down and spend more just because i have a feeling many will be jumping up to the cheap seats and those people tend to not really be there for the game.

nice.. but prices in the lower bowl should never have been that cheap, at some point they had to fix that.

I guess we see how much money they generate if people want to move around to save it.

I am tempted to move down and spend more just because i have a feeling many will be jumping up to the cheap seats and those people tend to not really be there for the game.
Yeah, no complaints here. Though my username may be misleading now (lol). We’re hoping 332 will be a good crowd as it’s in the family section I believe, we’re row J, aisle seats. I’m really happy that we were able to spend what we had originally planned, albeit higher up. I think they did this the right way. We can always upgrade next season if we want.

I'll stick to my strategy of buying a cheap ticket and then sneaking down to whatever seat I want... Silver lining to our attendance.

Prices should have gone up 20% for 2021 simply by virtue of adding a seventh home game. And going forward seven home games is overwhelmingly the rule, not an exception. However, due to the high number of rollovers from 2020 the decision was made to honor the promise not to raise prices and essentially give fans a “free” game.
When the Dome is opened for a home game there are costs involved. The only revenue difference between a home and away game is gate receipts and concessions. Adding a seventh game to the home schedule presents costs that must be covered.
Of course we could stick to 6 games and play a seventh at MetLife or something…..

It has broken nicely to have 7 home games these last few years but 6 will happen just as often. We have 4 ACC H/A and 1 FCS (until they eliminate FCS games). That leaves 3 games. One year that will yield 2 home and the next year 6.