Stranger Things 3 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Stranger Things 3

That finale was really really good. Wow. I wasn’t extremely into this season but that finale was worth it.

It’s telling that they could have a 90 minute episode that was that good and I don’t believe Mike, Will, Jonathan even had one scene.

Although I could watch a spin-off series about Suzy-Q’s household.

It’s telling that they could have a 90 minute episode that was that good and I don’t believe Mike, Will, Jonathan even had one scene.

Although I could watch a spin-off series about Suzy-Q’s household.
Yep they disappeared those guys on a side mission, and the series is better for it.

Are we ok for spoiler discussion or no?

Loved the season up to the last two episodes. They felt too long with too much filler. Parts of it were an absolute slog to get thru. Felt like they could have been edited down a bit.

Loved the season up to the last two episodes. They felt too long with too much filler. Parts of it were an absolute slog to get thru. Felt like they could have been edited down a bit.
Not to ruin it for anybody but instead of an epic ending we got an epic beginning to a season 5 ending. Actors will be in their mid 20’s by time it comes out.

Not to ruin it for anybody but instead of an epic ending we got an epic beginning to a season 5 ending. Actors will be in their mid 20’s by time it comes out.

Read that the writers/producers know that they are going to have to move it forward in time to account for how old the actors are now.

Read that the writers/producers know that they are going to have to move it forward in time to account for how old the actors are now.
I hope (hmmmm) isn’t in a (hmmmm) all that time.

I thought episode 8 was a home run. With you on the finale, which had almost as many endings as Return of the King.

I thought episode 8 was a home run. With you on the finale, which had almost as many endings as Return of the King.
4 major series coming to an end this year. This is what we have:
1. The screen cuts to black but this time we hear the shot. I give this one a C+.
2. Thomas with the help of some Roma mysticism is able to beat a death sentence and lives on to fight Fascism in a future full length feature film. Guest appearance by Alfie Solomons who also beat death. I give this one an A.
3. The epic ending that could have (should have) been the epic ending of all epic endings but instead is a cliff hanger epic ending unless Season 5 leads to Season 6 leads to Season 7 . . . for some reason each season of this one seems to end the same way, so much so we are still posting in the Season 3 thread . . . I give this one an Incomplete.
4. This one’s on hiatus but when we last checked in Howard was laying on the floor and Lalo wanted to talk. We haven’t seen Jesse and Walter yet but we know they’re still out there and about to make an appearance. Plus there’s the unfinished business of Gene in Omaha. Final marking period begins July 11.

Last edited:
1. The screen goes black but this time we hear the shot. I give this one a C+.
2. Thomas with the help of some Roma mysticism is able to beat a death sentence and lives on to fight Fascism in a future full length feature film. Guest appearance by Alfie Solomons who also beat death. I give this one an A.
3. The epic ending that could have (should have) been the epic ending of all epic endings but instead is a cliff hanger epic ending unless Season 5 leads to Season 6 leads to Season 7 . . . for some reason each season of this one seems to end the same way, so much so we are still posting in the Season 3 thread . . . I give this one an Incomplete.
4. This one’s on hiatus but when we last checked in Howard was laying on the floor and Lalo wanted to talk. We haven’t seen Jesse and Walter yet but we know they’re still out there and about to make an appearance. Plus there’s the unfinished business of Gene in Omaha. Final marking period begins July 11.
This post thoroughly confounds me. I’m guessing I don’t watch as much tv as you do.

1. The screen cuts to black but this time we hear the shot. I give this one a C+.
I think I got these:
1. Ozark
2. Peaky Blinders
3. Since this is a Stranger Things thread, I'm assuming you're referring to ST.
4. Better Call Saul

Just finished this season and I liked it. Interesting twist.
Good characters.
And I thought season 4 was the last?
But now a season 5 is obv coming like some have said 2025 but they need to get going character are getting so old.

Good characters.
But now a season 5 is obv coming like some have said 2025 but they need to get going character are getting so old.
2024, but less than 2 years believe.

Good characters.
I am in the same boat. I feel bushwhacked and blindsided after Ozark's final season being split into two sections and now Stranger Things extending to a season 5. I should be joyous and enthralled with another season, but closure is being delayed. I feel like another 30-60 minutes could have led to a respectable ending. Season 4 did wrap up a lot of loose ends in the first three seasons and was much better than season 3. I am hoping season 5 trends in the right direction

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom