SU Announces National Search for Women's Head Coach | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SU Announces National Search for Women's Head Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Felisha comes to Syracuse can she bring Daisha Fair with her? Does she have to sit out a year? I get so confused now with transfer portal rules.

If Felisha comes to Syracuse can she bring Daisha Fair with her? Does she have to sit out a year? I get so confused now with transfer portal rules.
Yes and she should be immediately eligible since she hasn’t transferred before.

Yes and she should be immediately eligible since she hasn’t transferred before.
The way I understand the transfer rule is even if a player transferred once before the new transfer rule took effect they would not have to sit if they transferred again now.

Florida State now looking for a new coach, Coach Sue Semrau retires.

Yes, Dyaisha will come with her. Two years of eligibility left #stud

Really enjoying watching Coach Berube and her Princeton team. Tied as an 11th seed with 38 seconds to go with #3 seed Indiana. She can coach. Only issue is that her Princeton team has only 2 seniors - pretty young team.Too bad , awful turnover down 2 with 2 seconds. Great effort though.

Really enjoying watching Coach Berube and her Princeton team. Tied as an 11th seed with 38 seconds to go with #3 seed Indiana. She can coach. Only issue is that her Princeton team has only 2 seniors - pretty young team.Too bad , awful turnover down 2 with 2 seconds. Great effort though.
And the Ivy does't have 5th year seniors. If they want to play an extra year, they have to transfer.

Did anyone watch that UTenn vs Belmont game earlier? Took Tennessee all the way down to the wire, were up 2 with like 45 secs left, but lost due to a made 3 pointer and some free throws. Didn't watch the Buffalo vs Tenn game, but judging from the score it looks like they played better against them. They also knocked Oregon out in the first round!

Bart Brooks-- HC

"In his first four seasons at the helm, Brooks tallied a 100-26 record along with three OVC Championships and NCAA Tournament appearances. Brooks became the third-fastest head coach to 100 career victories in NCAA Division I women’s basketball history."

Yep, sign me up! This guy can coach.

Last edited:
Did anyone watch that UTenn vs Belmont game earlier? Took Tennessee all the way down to the wire, were up 2 with like 45 secs left, but lost due to a made 3 pointer and some free throws. Didn't watch the Buffalo vs Tenn game, but judging from the score it looks like they played better against them. They also knocked Oregon out in the first round!

Bart Brooks-- HC

"In his first four seasons at the helm, Brooks tallied a 100-26 record along with three OVC Championships and NCAA Tournament appearances. Brooks became the third-fastest head coach to 100 career victories in NCAA Division I women’s basketball history."

Yep, sign me up! This guy can coach.
I caught the end of the game. Too bad Belmont could not hold on. I always love an upset, unless it involves our teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom