SU-CMU Game Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

SU-CMU Game Thread

We are really carrying the ACC flag in these early games this week with G-Tech, Va-Tech, and Pitt all laying eggs.

Do other teams seem as disorganized as us at times. We aren't going that fast either on offense. I get that we are burning clock at this point. There are times though when we just seem logistically unsound

That was fugly, sure hope we don't have to kick a FG to win this year...

He's kicking in swirling winds but it has been far from pretty.
That's why he gets a pass for the first kick. That kick he just made that barely cleared the LOS and landed just over the goal line? No pass on that. That is not the fault of the wind that is absolutely a form issue and a definite mental one.

Do other teams seem as disorganized as us at times. We aren't going that fast either on offense. I get that we are burning clock at this point. There are times though when we just seem logistically unsound
They absolutely do.

Earlwolf said:
That was fugly, sure hope we don't have to kick a FG to win this year...

Krautman is shaking his head somewhere.

Guy gave him a small shot to the chops after the whistle, but yeah...what you said.
Unfortunately, he just has to take whatever happens without retaliating in the moment.

The only way he can fight back is by making plays.

OttoinGrotto said:
You know what's weird? For all the guys that have caught a pass, West hasn't gotten one yet.

Thought I saw him limping off earlier.

Wilson time? Or do you think they keep Hunt for more reps since he missed so much vs Villanova?

Wilson time? Or do you think they keep Hunt for more reps since he missed so much vs Villanova?
I wouldn't be shocked for us to go either way, but I would like to see Wilson get in the game.

Clear "let's go orange" chant heard there at the end of the game. Gotta be TexanMark's tailgate crew. Nicely done.

Bad call imho in the GT game. Homer call. That pitch looked forward, however slightly. Certainly nothing conclusive on the replay to overturn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom