SU - Toledo tapatalk game thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU - Toledo tapatalk game thread

I have to question whoever is choosing the piped in music. 4th down, they're bringing the kicker on for a long field goal attempt and the song you choose to rattle the kicker is...Hey Soul Sister by freaking Train?

Really?

Toledo drives with 1:00 left on clock to kick a 51 yard field goal. SU needs to male some adjustments, but this is great prep for Collaros and Daniels of Cinci and SF respectively.

Those three usa on the penalty were big

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I think if they had called that unnecessary roughness against Toledo, regarding the ripping off of Bailey's helmet - SU scores 7 and player is ejected. Didn't catch who it was though.

Horrible first set to start the second. Good punt and Toledo takes over inside their own 20.

We are just not good aginst the pass anywhere on the field.

That was awesome, because I was literally just about to post that 3rd and 4 or less feels like an automatic first down to me every time we take the field.

Damn, good time to call the blitz. SU hasn't done it all game. That's how the team gets a stop on 3rd down.

I stepped out for a minute...what happened to the player being carried off on the stretcher? No chance of paralysis, is there, I hope?

I think Gulley's running tired. Not used to this many carries so early. Time for Bailey to prove his meddle.

Apparently lead with his helmet, hope he is okay

Wow, huge loss of yards on that sack.

Gave thumbs up while be carried off. Good sign.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom