SU - Toledo tapatalk game thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

SU - Toledo tapatalk game thread

Bees said we would get hosed by the refs...

We have had great field position every time we've gotten the ball this half. We've gotten it on our 40 or better three times (that I've counted) and the Toledo 40 once. What do we have to show for it? 10 points. Need to do better than that.

How on Earth do you miss that pass interference... like really? It was right in front of them and blatant

Well, the two teams are even now after the kick return was called back although the refs missed the block in the back at the 50 as well.

Big series for the defense...need to come out hot

Quick strike by Toledo, but their defense has to come back on the field.

Our offense has to come back on the field too, though, and we seem to only be effective between the 20s today.

I have a feeling Toledo is getting pretty worn down. The 4th has been a strength for this team so far.

That was weak with the game on the line in the fourth, with home field advantage!

Are you freaking kidding me? 3rd and 1, and we ram it up the middle with Ant Bailey?

Unbelievable.

Well his previous run was the first if that makes you feel any better.

Since the refs didn't see it that way, and we just had to punt, no. No it doesn't.

Sucks, but SU has the ball back and team has Nassib who's played awesome in the fourth the last few games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom