SU-VT Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

SU-VT Thread

And DC getting involved - big half from EVERYONE!

Still lots of time. I will take the ugly low margin win.

Awesome G to the pine, Cooney takes a good shot that clanks, Howard doesn't stop the ball, layup for Tech. Lead up to 8

I don't think the guys want to be out there tonight. Put the walk-on's in

So easy to guard syracuse. Just blitz the ball screen for a couple dribbles and force the guard up and not around the lane. The counter to playing that defense is hitting the roll man who will be open. Problem is, Roberson and Coleman can do nothing when open.

They have 27 points because, again, they arent very good. Have you been watching? They have been penetrating with ease and getting wide open layups.

The quality of our defense is not the equal to the effort expended in playing it. We have a scheme that is currently not suited to our personnel. We've had fewer 'bad defensive stretches' in this game than in many other games this season. Including games we've both won and lost. They had 30 at the half. So, what — better effort would have kept them to how many? 25? 22? You expect us to keep them to 20 points in a half?

With the amount of shots we're missing, i'm not upset at them having 30.

Man, this is ugly...can anyone put together a few decent minutes in a row tonight on offense.

Honestly I don't know how much more we can miss open looks while trying to make them.

Sooner or later, we are accidentally going to knock one down

The quality of our defense is not the equal to the effort expended in playing it. We have a scheme that is currently not suited to our personnel. We've had fewer 'bad defensive stretches' in this game than in many other games this season. Including games we've both won and lost. They had 30 at the half. So, what — better effort would have kept them to how many? 25? 22? You expect us to keep them to 20 points in a half?

With the amount of shots we're missing, i'm not upset at them having 30.
I expect them to not give up countless open layups.

We are easy to defend but this is a horrendous performance so far. VT is not a good def team. Did the whole team smoke chronic before the game?

At some point were going to hopefully stop turning it over, this is unwatchable. Lack of any sort of inside game killing us offensively right now.

No tv. How much time remaining?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom