Summer 2019 S&C | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Summer 2019 S&C

Coach Edinger and his Staff are one of the main reasons why Syracuse University Football is moving very swiftly in the right direction. Last year I said to a bunch of my friends that for the first time, Syracuse University Football looks like an ACC Team. After watching that video, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind. Not only the drills, but the message that went with it. Go Orange!!!!!

Love this stuff. Used to slam my head on the bar usually worked for a second then left marks and scars lol, maybe a bit of damage to. Go Cuse. Love our staff in weight room. They know their shiiiiit and it makes our kids better everyday. Technique in all running drills looks great wether it be side to side or outta the blocks. Great job guys.

Just figured I'd share this screenshot of a story that Adam's put on his IG of Tommy's locker(the 2 pics he has tapped on it) I love the culture being created in the Babers era and the drive these kids have to want to succeed. These boys are gunning for that top step! It all starts with believing you can do it! Cant wait for this season!!!

View attachment 167348
This TEAM is a close group! This is why we are going to win ! Tommy could have went to the dog and pony manning camp but he stayed to work out ( did 225x21) hit the pin on way up should have been 23 . And to do extra throwing w the WRs . This is why we can win with lesser Rated kids . Tommy says the Team is focused already !

Coach Edinger and his Staff are one of the main reasons why Syracuse University Football is moving very swiftly in the right direction. Last year I said to a bunch of my friends that for the first time, Syracuse University Football looks like an ACC Team. After watching that video, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind. Not only the drills, but the message that went with it. Go Orange!!!!!
Yep. They're the best in the business.

This TEAM is a close group! This is why we are going to win ! Tommy could have went to the dog and pony manning camp but he stayed to work out ( did 225x21) hit the pin on way up should have been 23 . And to do extra throwing w the WRs . This is why we can win with lesser Rated kids . Tommy says the Team is focused already !

They should be.

I know there were extenuating circumstances with last year's Clemson game (backup QBs and such), but the year before was not a fluke.

The team has a shot to do something special if they stay focused on a day-to-day approach and getting better every day. Two road games to start the season provide a unique test that many P5 programs won't have. Could help with team unity and provide a chance to respond to adversity in non-friendly environment.

Does anyone know if Josh Black potentially has upside over Chris Slayton? He’s built well enough.

I think I remember someone (shu 49 ?) saying that Slayton was the ultimate assignment executor but Ruff and Black were more playmakers.
Yeah from what I saw Slayton is a double team eater. Will and can handle 2 blockers well as Ruff is a explosive get bye his guy and hit gap look for ball at same time. Black just needs a touch more weight but is also really explosive. I think his technique isn’t quite there as is ruffs. Seems to let guys get hands on him more often. Let’s hope for big jumps from both.

I knew Dino was the right hire when on his first day he told Will Hicks to take a waddle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom