Summer Workouts | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

Well, when only two schools in the entire country can say that, it gains in status.
Does it? If you say so. Wonder if they’ll put that in our marketing materials.

That’s a cool drill. They got up to 14 sounded like. I love when people post videos of guys hitting 3or4 out of 5 in each spot. It’s kinda not that impressive wide open. This is pushing for perfection on every release. Love it.

You're right. It would have been better if we had a last place finish somewhere in there.
I can do this all week.

This stat is irrelevant. No one cares, except us. Kentucky won’t celebrate this, I guarantee that.

I can do this all week.

This stat is irrelevant. No one cares, except us. Kentucky won’t celebrate this, I guarantee that.
I can do it all week too. I'm disappointed for you that we didn't have a few last place finishes in there for you.

I can do it all week too. I'm disappointed for you that we didn't have a few last place finishes in there for you.
I’m disappointed we only have one championship.

But hey, never last place! Yeah, buddy. Let’s all drink to that!

I’m disappointed we only have one championship.

But hey, never last place! Yeah, buddy. Let’s all drink to that!
Weak. When only one other school can say something, and it is a school like Kentucky, that is a good thing. Not a bad thing. But the good news for you is that we do have last place finishes in football. Oh. I don't drink.

Weak. When only one other school can say something, and it is a school like Kentucky, that is a good thing. Not a bad thing. But the good news for you is that we do have last place finishes in football. Oh. I don't drink.
We still have a football team? Cool.

Also, all the rest of your drivel? Cool.

Stop setting the bar so low. Start actually being competitive in the league we’re in. Start winning more championships. Start putting guys in the NBA again. Start being relevant nationally. It’s been way too long. And stop being the team that is the perennial bubble team, if we’re lucky.

Stop setting the bar so low. Start actually being competitive in the league we’re in. Start winning more championships. Start putting guys in the NBA again. Start being relevant nationally. It’s been way too long. And stop being the team that is the perennial bubble team, if we’re lucky.
Drivel? Gee, I didn't demean you. Hmm. Okay. show of hands everyone. Who here wished we would have had a last place finish like CuseFanVT? Oh, and the rest of your post has nothing to do with us not ever having a last place finish. Don't move the goal posts. We all want that.

Keep being the only one beating that drum, you are killing it.

Drivel? Gee, I didn't demean you. Hmm. Okay. show of hands everyone. Who here wished we would have had a last place finish like CuseFanVT? Oh, and the rest of your post has nothing to do with us not ever having a last place finish. Don't move the goal posts. We all want that.
Let's just say - because CuseFaninVT thinks last place finishes are good, I disagree completely with his assessment.

Let's just say - because CuseFaninVT thinks last place finishes are good, I disagree completely with his assessment.
Be fair. He is entitled to that point of view. And think of the times we got the #1 pick because of it

Already posted my feelings. When you share a record of any type with only one other school, and that school is one of the true blue bloods, there is absolutely no reason it shouldn’t be noticed and appreciated. Sorry CuseFaninVT is so butt hurt by it.

Fair on the drivel. I was in a hurry. My bad.

Already posted my feelings. When you share a record of any type with only one other school, and that school is one of the true blue bloods, there is absolutely no reason it shouldn’t be noticed and appreciated. Sorry CuseFaninVT is so butt hurt by it.
It’s akin to getting the never missed a day of school award. Middling at best, but never the worst…..

I’ve changed my mind. You guys are right. I’m rooting for our team to not finish last again this year, keeping the streak alive! If I’m being honest, I’m also hoping Kentucky does finish last so we can wrestle this amazing distinction having to be shared with them.
Huzzah!

Yeah, I've posted this about 30 times at this point but everyone needs to just be rooting for this kid to get back, get somewhere close to healthy and ideally contribute in some way. That is a pretty good goal for what he's dealt with the past two years.

If he is great on both ends and in transition and is running point for us etc., that's amazing. But anyone banking on that happening either knows something most of us don't or is SUPER optimistic. I am rooting for Westry and we could absolutely use the kid the hype says he is (or was), but we can't be banking on that.
Westry look talented during the summer before he got hurt last year. He was shooting well and facilitating the ball at a high level. At the same time he was a notch slower then everybody and could tell he lost some of that athleticism and defensive prowess he once had. The talent is there.

Ppl were saying him and judah were toe to toe. that was not true at all. not at all. whoever said that was not watching him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom