Summer Workouts | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Summer Workouts

Good lord we can’t get some replacement treadmills in the gym? Come on SU of all things…
It’s embarrassing that Wildhack hasn’t replaced those treadmills. You just raised $50 million and can’t come up with two treadmills. The buck stops with him, so he better have these in place next week. I couldn’t believe what I heard last night at Turning Stone.

Yikes. That was a brutal end to that article.

It’s just weird and speaks to the lack of internal communication that seems to be an everlasting struggle with our athletics programs and leadership. It’s not new so it can’t be JW- just seems like a continuation of operational flaws that no one has sorted out how to correct. There should be no reason for a school like SU to be shooting itself in the foot with little things like this.

That little post entry dish off play… let’s see lots
Of that please
Lots of that and few threes, please, Mr Lampkin.

I wish they showed the whole play... I couldn't figure out exactly where the backcut and pick to set Freeman free came from. Looks like a really nice play, with the threat of Lampkin's post play opening up other things.

I wish they showed the whole play... I couldn't figure out exactly where the backcut and pick to set Freeman free came from. Looks like a really nice play, with the threat of Lampkin's post play opening up other things.
I was just happy to see so much movement. Last season was maddening.

It looked like a 2 man drill (with a manager/coach trigger) to simulate some of the movement possibilities in the motion offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom