Symir Torrence Transferring from Marquette to Syracuse | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Symir Torrence Transferring from Marquette to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love to hear he loved watching Flynn play. If Torrence can match Joe's ball movement, passing, finish at the rim 2-3 times a game, and most of all bring defensive wingspan, that would be great. Kadary was more of a slower in control pg like Ennis Gbinije, Edelin, Frank How, scoop (till his senior year), than the blow by type like Flynn mcw, Battle, Washington, (maybe Girard). This years team wasn't the best built for that blow by guard game, but next years has a good shot to run that and reset the offense 2-3 times a possession, before shooting.

Last edited:
that makes a huge difference. familiar with everyone and knows his role and will work
I would love to play for Syracuse, too. Should I have entered the portal?

JB obviously will do whatever it takes to make Joe successful.
If that were the case then why wasnt there an intervention with Joe last summer?

agree. last thing we want to see is brothers on the court together.
Its not the coaches kids but maybe we are waiting for Marcus Zegarowski to enter the portal then we can go after MCW's brother.

I highly doubt it too, but man, one can dream

Would be an awesome get. Did we burn those bridges by not recruiting the brothers? At least with Torrence, we made an offer.

Let's be honest no one bashing that comment knows anything more than the one who wrote it.
True...im not going down this road again lol. We all know the argument that took place over how things were this year and who left. At that time when I read this I thought it was a pretty funny take on this new situation considering how...well you know! Over it and time to move on and focus on this years team and the guys we have coming in.

True...im not going down this road again lol. We all know the argument that took place over how things were this year and who left. At that time when I read this I thought it was a pretty funny take on this new situation considering how...well you know! Over it and time to move on and focus on this years team and the guys we have coming in.

Yeah. For now all we know is about his relationship with players and staff. Until he gets on the court and we get some tidbits over the summer and then in games who knows. If Griffin leaves though we are at 9 guys ( not counting Chaz) if Jimmy Jr comes and Frank stays. To me that means we add another guard. Gotta roll with more than 9 guys total.

The guy who wrote doesn’t know anything at all. Everything is clickbait nonsense from them.

No doubt. I'm just saying none of us have a clue what to expect from Torrence either. Opinions? Sure but anyone claiming they know what to expect is full of it.

Its not the coaches kids but maybe we are waiting for Marcus Zegarowski to enter the portal then we can go after MCW's brother.
If he does he will not come here. 0 chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom