Team rebounding | Syracusefan.com

Team rebounding

RF2044

Living Legend
After getting killed on the glass the previous two games, our boys really stepped it up yesterday against a team that is very physical.

THIS IS THE TEAM REBOUNDING WE NEED TO SEE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. We need to rebound like that--as a team--every game for the rest of the year, whether Fab returns or not. There is absolutely no reason for Kris and Fair to get 6 per game, our guards to get 3-4 each, etc.

We won yesterday because we played tough. Very encouraging, but now we need to keep that going--and if we do, it will help neutralize a significant team shortcoming.

LGO!!!

I was very happy with the rebounding, but don't take too much away from it. Cincy is not a particularly good rebounding team. They are 11th in the league on the offensive glass and 13th on the defensive glass and 14th in rebounding margin. Just behind us in all categories. Given how horrid our rebounding was against N.D. (who is also down there with us and Cincy) and being without Melo, I would view our rebounding last night as a positive but we'll really be tested by West Va. who is a much, much better rebounding team.

For the first time in memory, our forwards all played like they wanted those rebounds. I'll take that as a huge step in the right direction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom