teams i dont want to face | Syracusefan.com

teams i dont want to face

yes no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kcsu

Living Legend
Sorry but the Bball side doesnt allow me to post without a poll. Anyway other than the obvious the teams that i dont want to face in the NCAA include first and formost any team from the Big East. After that the toughest teams for us that im afraid of are in order
1 Witchita State.
2 Temple
3 Murray State
4 Alabama

All of these teams are athletic all have good guard play and they are all physical.

I still say both Murray and Wichita dont even make it out of the first weekend. Mid majors cant surprise anyone anymore.

Dont want to play the "obvious" scary teams, no Big East teams plus these 4... lol thats alot of teams!

We can beat anyone if we play well. I believe that Syracuse is perhaps the #1 or 2 team that all the other teams don't want to face.

guys anyone can name Michigan State or any of the other top teams i was trying to pick 5 or worse seeds that are scary thx

I'm fine with any and everyone.

The only team I WANT to see is UK in the championship.

That would be a helluva game.

Repost.

Mods can we get this locked. We went through this last week and if I recall, we ended up having about 40 teams that we didn't want to face.

Repost.

Mods can we get this locked. We went through this last week and if I recall, we ended up having about 40 teams that we didn't want to face.
geez your a ball of fun just dont post if you dont like the topic who dont you want to play:)

geez your a ball of fun just dont post if you dont like the topic who dont you want to play:)

It's ok... He has a math brain.

We're all cuse fans here.

Murray State??????

I'm actually praying they are the 4 or 5 seed in our region.

The team that scares me a bit right now is Memphis. I was initially worried they'd be an 8 seed in our region, but their recent run in the c-USA tourney should bump them up to a 6 or 7 seed.

Murray State??????

The team that scares me a bit right now is Memphis. I was initially worried they'd be an 8 seed in our region, but their recent run in the c-USA tourney should bump them up to a 6 or 7 seed.

I agree. I laugh at these Murray State posts.

Murray State??????

Yeah they're a tough squad. No lower than a 6 seed imo and maybe even a 5.

Anyone from the BE, though we'll probably end up with 1 or 2 other BE teams in the bracket. Wouldn't mind playing GT in the S16, though. Would like to beat them one more time

I am ok with playing a fellow BE team. We went 18-2 against the league.

It's ok... He has a math brain.

We're all cuse fans here.
Really? Is he employed? If so i hope that it doesnt have anything to do with national security or for that matter Marshall street security.

Really? Is he employed? If so i hope that it doesnt have anything to do with national security or for that matter Marshall street security.

Wha???

Murray State beat both Memphis and St Marys on the road. They are tough

Just guessing he is a CPA in Texas...

Are there teams we match up better with than others? Sure. Bottom line - we are a #1 seed and relatively healthy this time (as opposed to 2010). And we're not going to be able to play 16 seeds all the way until the final 4. Time to play to our seed and get the job done and get to New Orleans. There are also plenty of teams that are thinking they don't match up well with us either.

Add UNLV and SDSU to the list. They're athletic and long...both are Baylor-ish.

Whatever teams are in our region, I predict there will be 20+ posts of "this team is the worst possible matchup for Syracuse"

Whatever teams are in our region, I predict there will be 20+ posts of "this team is the worst possible matchup for Syracuse"

and there will also be 20+ posts of "this team is the best possible matchup for syracuse."

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk

F it we are going to have to play a team we don't want to eventually anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom