Terrell Thomas, done | Syracusefan.com

Terrell Thomas, done

KaiserUEO

2022 and 2x ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
probably career too. this would be his 3rd ACL. looks like the fresh Prince will be starting now.

It wouldn't be the pre-season if we didn't lose a starting DB. Oh Lord

i think they led the league in DBs on the IR last year.

at least its early enough to find someone and for Prince to get a lot of reps with the 1st unit.

not sure why they were so high on T2 and let Ross go. T2 has more talent, but come on 2 ACLs??!! a 3rd was imminent.

Ross sucked and I was glad to see him move on. Time for Prince to step up. Tough break for this kid. Good player and if healthy could have been one of the greats. I literally hate the pre season with every fiber in my body and am afraid to even look at the computer given this teams track record with injuries. Praying we stay healthy the rest of the way.

Michael Boley tweaked his hammy too- sounds like its not bad though.

Ross sucked and I was glad to see him move on. Time for Prince to step up. Tough break for this kid. Good player and if healthy could have been one of the greats. I literally hate the pre season with every fiber in my body and am afraid to even look at the computer given this teams track record with injuries. Praying we stay healthy the rest of the way.
i wouldnt say he sucked, but he was a little lacking in some 1 on 1s. the one thing he could do is be in the right position. when we are rushing 4, and dropping 7 into coverage and they are panicing with 6 back to block, and only sending 4 out...simple math and no time for the qb to wait makes the right position invaluable.

i hate the preseason too, really wanted an 18 game season.

every goddamn day either a Giant or a Yankee is going down it seems.

and now Cuse starts practice, ugh....

i wouldnt say he sucked, but he was a little lacking in some 1 on 1s. the one thing he could do is be in the right position. when we are rushing 4, and dropping 7 into coverage and they are panicing with 6 back to block, and only sending 4 out...simple math and no time for the qb to wait makes the right position invaluable.

I guess sucked is too strong of a word. I just got tired of him getting burned in constant one on one coverages. Paying him what Jacksonville did wasnt going to happen. I am hoping the kid we got in the third round from VPI can step in and maybe fill a role. I would sign Deon Grant back in a heartbeat. Certainly are going to have to address the CB in next years draft.

I will continue to hold my breath until the Dallas game in September. BTW how about Jerr-ah Jones spewing crap today on the radio saying he cant wait to kick the Giants ass this year (paraphrasing).

jerrah is an idiot, heard that. the best though is him from a few days ago talking about glory holes.

'i want me some glory hole'

uhhhhh, ok jerry...

I guess sucked is too strong of a word. I just got tired of him getting burned in constant one on one coverages. Paying him what Jacksonville did wasnt going to happen. I am hoping the kid we got in the third round from VPI can step in and maybe fill a role. I would sign Deon Grant back in a heartbeat. Certainly are going to have to address the CB in next years draft.

I will continue to hold my breath until the Dallas game in September. BTW how about Jerr-ah Jones spewing crap today on the radio saying he cant wait to kick the Giants ass this year (paraphrasing).
I would say Ross sucked in the regular season - he did better in the post season and was a part of that SB run.

Jerry Jones can keep talking in the preseason, he's a dope.

BTW how about Jerr-ah Jones spewing crap today on the radio saying he cant wait to kick the Giants ass this year (paraphrasing).
I believe he said it at a pep rally. It's not exactly unusual hyperbole for such an occasion. "Y'all should come to Cowboys Stadium and watch us put forth a good effort and hopefully come away with a victory" probably wouldn't have generated the same excited response from the crowd.

Sash, suspended 4 games, PEDs. he took adrenall an anxiety reducing drug before he spoke somewhere in march.....no good.

this is getting out of hand.

will Deon Grant please pick up the courtesy phone? Jerry Reese on line 2...

Terrell Thomas was pretty excited coming back. He had a bunch of T-shirts made up that he was giving to the fans at training camp to thank them for sticking with him during his rehab. I would guess he is pretty bummed right now. Quite a shame.

Updating previous items, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that doctors who've examined Giants RCB Terrell Thomas do NOT believe Thomas' ACL is torn and are optimistic he will play football this season.

Updating previous items, ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that doctors who've examined Giants RCB Terrell Thomas do NOT believe Thomas' ACL is torn and are optimistic he will play football this season.
Interesting.

Off to the Giants boards I go...

1h Ralph Vacchiano@RVacchianoNYDN
Terrell Thomas will reportedly go for third opinion on Tuesday when he sees Dr. James Andrews. The report says doctors are optimistic ..

awww boohoo, you poor baby. you gonna be ok? its not like those 2 teams have a combined 7 championships in the last 15 years or so. or have a combined 3 championships in the last 5 years. try being a dolphin and met fan like me, those 2 teams have a combined 2 playoff appearances in the last 10 years. your football team is coming off a miracle super bowl run, their 2nd miracle super bowl run in 5 years, my football team hasnt won a playoff game since dec 30 2000! and youre complaining about injuries??lol i work with a couple giant fans and if i hear them complain again about injuries i may need a new job after murdering them. to experience 2 super bowl runs like that in your lifetime giant fans seriously have no right to complain about anything that goes on with the giants for the rest of your life. and dont get me started with the yankees. awww arod and pettitte are hurt, awww gardner is out for the year, how ever will you survive? its not like youre in 1st place by 8 games and have missed the playoffs 1 time in almost 20 years. geeez!!!

awww boohoo, you poor baby. you gonna be ok? its not like those 2 teams have a combined 7 championships in the last 15 years or so. or have a combined 3 championships in the last 5 years. try being a dolphin and met fan like me, those 2 teams have a combined 2 playoff appearances in the last 10 years. your football team is coming off a miracle super bowl run, their 2nd miracle super bowl run in 5 years, my football team hasnt won a playoff game since dec 30 2000! and youre complaining about injuries??lol i work with a couple giant fans and if i hear them complain again about injuries i may need a new job after murdering them. to experience 2 super bowl runs like that in your lifetime giant fans seriously have no right to complain about anything that goes on with the giants for the rest of your life. and dont get me started with the yankees. awww arod and pettitte are hurt, awww gardner is out for the year, how ever will you survive? its not like youre in 1st place by 8 games and have missed the playoffs 1 time in almost 20 years. geeez!!!
I wouldn't expect the serfs of the world, to understand the problems of the Kings.

jealousy will get you nowhere

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom