Thamels Has Babers Top UMD Option | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thamels Has Babers Top UMD Option

You can be in denial or you can work out a logical plan to keep DB or speculate on a succession plan. My opinion is there are only 2 candidates: Lewis or Macky, or Lewis and Macky.
Macky, the 26 year old alum whose four years of coaching experience include 3 as a GA and 1 as a running backs coach?

Don't get me wrong, love the guy and want to see him back here, but this is absurd even for you.

My problem with these reports is that a reporter speculates, puts together a list like this based completely on their own opinion, prints it. Then another web page summarizes by saying "report: Babers a candidate for UM" or something like that, with a link to the original page but taking it out of context, then it becomes real to people depending on which version they see.

Guard 81 south boys, no complementary moving trucks
This just passed me on comstock
1541032069901.jpeg

Macky, the 26 year old alum whose four years of coaching experience include 3 as a GA and 1 as a running backs coach?

Don't get me wrong, love the guy and want to see him back here, but this is absurd even for you.
Fitzgerald was only around 30 when he took over at Northwestern. Boeheim wasn't much older when he took over the basketball program. We need someone in the Babers family and there aren't many choices.

Fitzgerald was only around 30 when he took over at Northwestern. Boeheim wasn't much older when he took over the basketball program. We need someone in the Babers family and there aren't many choices.

Jazzmin is gonna be Syracuse's first female HC. It's decided.

Be prepared to see Dino at literally the top of every coaching vacancy. All of the them. Lots of $$ thrown towards him, too.

I'm hopeful Wildhack can get him to $4 mil/yr + a juicier coaching staff budget and Dino bites on that.

This is why a contract extension needed to happen after we were 4-0. We are never going to get a better all-in package than this guy.

Be prepared to see Dino at literally the top of every coaching vacancy. All of the them. Lots of $$ thrown towards him, too.

I'm hopeful Wildhack can get him to $4 mil/yr + a juicier coaching staff budget and Dino bites on that.

This is why a contract extension needed to happen after we were 4-0. We are never going to get a better all-in package than this guy.
Should just give him ownership in the university. Hey man. We will give you 1% of revenue per year on top of salary

Did you learn nothing from the Scott Shafer era? You don't hire just for continuity.
The only problem with the SS hire was that for 2 years is a row, all of his QB's were injured. So you think Dino would be having a season like the current one if he was down to a walk-on QB?

Should just give him ownership in the university. Hey man. We will give you 1% of revenue per year on top of salary

Hopeful that his son-in-law got to come here and play for him will hold some sentimental value.

Hard to turn down $5-6 mil/year. Those offers are 100% coming.

The other problem was that Scott Shafer was a horrible head coach
I put ideas out there and people pick them apart. Why don't you give me your idea if DB leaves what direction things should go. By the way, just about every guy on this team that is doing things is a SS recruit.

I'm more in agreement with this than I have been in the recent past. Need to offer $4.5 mil. Dino is obviously the guy and we need to lock him up. No messing around

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom