The dolphins are a better team than the jets | Syracusefan.com

The dolphins are a better team than the jets

Tad of an exaggeration. But this jets team has no shot in even a wildcard game

Ands it not even close. Ugly

i just turned the game on. it appears to be a jets blowout. what prompted this post?

i just turned the game on. it appears to be a jets blowout. what prompted this post?
Jets played an awful first half. Defense carried us with a huge pick-6 from Revis. Offense looked better in the second half, but often looks out of sync. The Schottenheimer-Sanchez experiment is on the verge of being dubbed a failure.

Lol. I should have said "through 2 quarters". That would have been correct

Jets could easily have been in trouble that game. As highlighted during the game last night that Moore kid missed a few easy completions where people were running completely uncovered. I also agreed with Jaws, Revis discarded Marshall, that should have been interference with the ball at the 4 for the Dolphins and not a TD going the other way for the Jets.

Jets could easily have been in trouble that game. As highlighted during the game last night that Moore kid missed a few easy completions where people were running completely uncovered. I also agreed with Jaws, Revis discarded Marshall, that should have been interference with the ball at the 4 for the Dolphins and not a TD going the other way for the Jets.
The more I see the replay, the more it looks like Marshall lost his balance while both were engaging in contact. Yes, it appears Revis discards Marshall, but it was while making a play on the ball. Marshall had no idea the throw was coming.

http://web.yesnetwork.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=19928895

Revis hung up on Francesa yesterday when Mike was having fun with him about getting away with pass interference on that play. Revis and the Jets ended the interview.

the Jets who talk trash about everyone, pick on and laugh at everyone and everything, someone does it with them...to their face in a harmless little way and they go run and hide. The Jets are a total joke.

The clip above really is MUST WATCH though. It was great Radio/TV! It's only 10 min but you gotta see it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom