The Gentlemen | Syracusefan.com

The Gentlemen

I'm interested.

Movie was pretty good. Really interesting. Show seems like it has potential.

His greatest hits with the godfather woven in

Only thing missing is a giant diamond a dog and a squeaky toy

I’m half way through. Definitely entertaining. Somewhat of a mash up of Fargo, Breaking Bad (Giancarlo Esposito is meth kingpin - who knew?), Ozark, Pulp Fiction and Peaky Blinders with a little Trainspotting thrown in for good measure.

Just finished it. I liked it. Screams season 2

i rather enjoyed it. watched it in two goes. guy ritchey a bit with the on screen graphics and slo mo's but it stands on it's own. the characters and plots all well executed. great casting. and the castle scenery and burberry clothing all lovely and spot on . the cars, the cigars the scotch...all top notch. perhaps my only minor quibble was the asian weed keeper. although a very likable lil chap after all his major effoffs perhaps a business enterprise of that size and scale would have put a proper bullet to the brain pan . or else if you truly need his talent locked him down in his little knobby with the plants never to see daylight again. same could be said of the brother what with he cost but i suppose with family it's harder. ( perhaps a missionary trip to malawi til whenever). but all in all i'd HIGHly recommend giving it a puff . sequel ? idk. but there is enuf meat left on the bone for another go..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom