The Official Florida State Game Thread | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Florida State Game Thread

If our QB got up jawing at an FSU defensive player and quasi-headbutted him, I have a feeling we would have been flagged. Just sayin'.

Of course if you're going to get protected when you steal and rape, you're going to get protected on the field, too.
Winston could literally murder on the field and not get penalized or arrested.

Why? Because he is good and jawed with one of our players? Because he has some off the field stuff? He has done nothing today to make me hate him, he straight up sonned our defense.

Because he's a scumbag whose awful behavior(multiple incidents) has been enabled by a shady program/culture.

As for today, he just headbutted one of our players. F him.

A fast rb is the FSU back that just outran hodge 8 yards to the sideline for the first. That's serious speed. Gulley is a good back, and our best back, but he's not fast.
Gulley needs to hit it and make a move or make a move and hit it. This probing the line stuff isn't cutting it.

I would really like to see one of these refs say "F*** it," and throw a flag on Fla St.

Gulley needs to hit it and make a move or make a move and hit it. This probing the line stuff isn't cutting it.

15 for 76 is pretty good though. He's been 5+ per carry his whole career. I don't get why so many on the board got so down on him.

He's not a pro or a superstar, but he's a good, solid RB.

Great catch and throw in the only spot the WR could get it.

OrangeDW said:
15 for 76 is pretty good though. He's been 5+ per carry his whole career. I don't get why so many on the board got so down on him. He's not a pro or a superstar, but he's a good, solid RB.
YES

OttoinGrotto said:
We should send Whigham on a corner blitz. I'm not actually joking about that.

I see what you did there.

Really like what I see from Long. Of course we are going to get freshman mistakes along the way.

There's a lot to be encouraged about. It could have been a much closer game. Red zone scoring is the difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom