The Official Florida State Game Thread | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

The Official Florida State Game Thread

wow, how did AJ go from an undersized freshman QB who wasn't going to get QB PT to a really solid starter?

I think we've found a combination to build on...Long to Ish!
Thanks coach Lester for finally playing Ish and Long.

I would really like to see one of these refs say "F*** it," and throw a flag on Fla St.

Agreed that really should've been unsportsmanlike on the hit against Avant. Gripes they're standing him up, blowing the whistle and the guy comes in full speed and unloads.

Last edited:
What could've been if we had Long to Ishmael against Ville and Maryland instead of Hunt to Lewis.

This is what an offense is suppose to look like. We just needed a QB change

Lits44 said:
Amazing how that happens when he gets more than one pass thrown to him a game.

And the ball is in the bread basket. We have a nice set of receivers. Just need to get the ball to them.

Long to Ishmael.

Amazing how Ishmael looks like a beast now that he has an actual QB throwing the ball.
I'm 90% convinced it's the playcalling as much as anything.

I'm very happy with our new offensive coordinator.

Our defense, on the other hand...ugh.

And the ball is in the bread basket. We have a nice set of receivers. Just need to get the ball to them.

Alot of us have been saying there are people open Hunt is just missing them...

Even our bubble screens are working better because the ball is accurate and on time.

I feel a raging man crush on AJ Long coming on.

Even before that second TD, huge props to see a true freshman QB come in for his first game action ever go up against the #1 team in the country and not even blink.

I'm 90% convinced it's the playcalling as much as anything.

I'm very happy with our new offensive coordinator.

Our defense, on the other hand...ugh.

You can't see the difference in QB? Hunt can't make these throws.

Our offense has playmakers and is capable of competing against top teams. The talent is young, but it's there.

Defense is not even close.

Isn't Long the guy who got the Cuse tatoo on his arm after he signed with us and was trying to recruit for us. I can't believe Wilson beat out Long for #2. Long was way more dynamic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom