the official how bad are we going to lose to Michigan thread? | Syracusefan.com

the official how bad are we going to lose to Michigan thread?

I think we keep it relatively close.

Lose by 10-15 at the end.

Are you kidding me with this thread nonsense? we are Syracuse University, we are a feared program across the country with teams asking themselves this question when they have to play us, not the other way around.

Are we as good as we have been? No. But is this a guaranteed loss? No. Heck no.

You might think or even expect a loss, but the premise of this thread is ridiculous.

tumblr_ltwf9r7Ga71r2hybuo1_500.gif

Sorry been spending too much time on the football board where we should be firing everyone including the chancellor for not committing to football enough.
It has to be a weather or water thing. Def not football.

Looking over Michigan's roster (and having seen about 15-20 minutes of their games so far this year) I just don't see anyone who's going to be able to guard Rak. They are charmin-soft on the inside (something Beilein was known for at WVU). I worry a little about their press, but also feel BJ's handle this year (and particularly in the past 2 games he's started) has been noticeably improved.

I look for the Rak and C-Mac Attack (Trademarked) to post another dominant effort and chew up their front-line.

SU: 69
Michigan: 61

I still remember the 2010 version of this thread before the Jimmy V Classic. Hopefully Rak pulls off an act similar to our last Philly big man Rick Jackson and leads Syracuse to an upset over a Michigan school.

I've changed my mind some. I've come to the all about Rak realization. What has me optimistic is that he's made many of these same moves in years past even against the best players in the country. He just could never finish. This year he is finishing and making shots. We keep getting 18 and 9 from him we'll be in most games and with CM in the mix we'll win plenty. If we only had a shooter.

Bill Hurley - 58
Rick Leach - 63

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors