They’ve stopped playing for him. | Syracusefan.com

They’ve stopped playing for him.

Not really true, they played until the end. Just the scheme stinks on both ends.

And they know it, hence the semi-effort.

I will say - how about Judah draining 3's?!

Impressive for sure, but he was showcasing himself in the shop window tonight with the chatter he's now likely a 1st round draft pick. He gone. Good for him.

And they know it, hence the semi-effort.

I will say - how about Judah draining 3's?!

Impressive for sure, but he was showcasing himself in the shop window tonight with the chatter he's now likely a 1st round draft pick. He gone. Good for him.
A few open 3's don't make him a first round pick just yet.

A few open 3's don't make him a first round pick just yet.

True, all I'm saying is he's is actively putting himself in the shop window taking that many outside shots... And he hit them. He'll be continuing that in the final games methinks

Listen it’s simple. These kids don’t relate to JB. He’s a fossil. Times have evolved. Sure he treats the team like an nba style team to give them “freedom” and some kids like that way of running the team. But they are realizing that their coach is and has not put them in a position to win. Then he publicly humiliated them. And he thinks they should play hard? I’d be calling him out. Legend or not we are in the present. And the present says you stink as a coach. Whatever the players choose to do from here I’m good with

I think we are missing the part about them just not being very good.
I agree. I have to be honest it is a miracle that Coach was able to get to 16 wins with this team. I know this won't be popular but in my opinion it kind of proves he is actually a good in game coach.

Now the construction of the roster is entirely on him. The 6 recruiting cycles prior to this year's have been way below the standard of player Syracuse always recruited. The last class where the entire group either graduated or went professional was 2015 and that's being kind on my opinion of FH in that class. Been downhill recruiting since then. No coincidence that Hop left in Spring of 2017 and recruiting dipped significantly.

Last edited:
Not really true, they played until the end. Just the scheme stinks on both ends.

They sure did, play until the end. I think JB kept all his scholarship players on the court the last two minutes & down 22 while Brownell cleared his bench to prove just this. It worked, we only lost by 18. :rolleyes:

Exactly. I’ve said it all year. I have no idea what people thought they were watching. We stink. The ACC stinks

Yeah it's 2 things that are true. The scheme is antiquated and no longer a winner plus we aren't very good. Our entire schedule was weak as hell this year let alone the ACC being down. Had the ACC been back up and the non conference more like last year we have a losing record right now probably around 11-17.

It's the zone!! ...look at the record made threes and record assists every team puts up against us ...he is so damn stubborn!!! Get him out before we cannot recover this program landslide!
It’s not the zone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom