Traditional Transfer | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Traditional Transfer

If JB puts in the effort we should be ok. He is an amazing coach but Hop did his recruiting and his assistants aren't in Hops league. JB needs to take the lead.
May be the simplest, yet best take on of this I heard so far. We can all argue left and right on this topic but at the end of the day 1. Our assistants aren’t hop, 2 JB needs to fill the missing holes left from hops departure. He has to some degree but needs to continue or an assistant needs to step up and fill those holes.

Given where Syracuse stands with its team right now, there are three players that I would like to see Syracuse get at least one of the following. 1) Vance Edwards, forward NM, 2) Alan Griffin G/F, and 3) Josh Morgan F/C.

Edwards brings a forward that can rebound and provide some inside scoring. Plus he is a graduate transfer who could come in and play immediate Nd will graduate after one year. He could split minutes with Marek, Quincy and Braswell.

Alan Griffin would bring in offensive skills from the guard position, some ball handling skills and could play small forward. Only bad would be if he had to sit out a year due to the current transfer rules. If not, he and Brawell could split the SF position. May be a detriment in recruiting Bernie next season.

Finally, Josh Morgan, 6’10” skinny F/C. Undergraduate. Decent player but like Griffin will probably have to sit out a year under current transfer rules before he would be eligible. The only other negative is that if eligible he would be fighting for the same minutes as Edwards, Ajak and Sidibe. Assume if he plays well, that may affect recruiting other big men in the next couplele of years. Problem comes down to having a bird in the hand or possibly having an opportunity to pick up Wttienne or Clingan (who may want to stay real close to home- UCONN)

I don’t know their backgrounds and stuff but reasoning on why braswell liked this?

Dont know much about this kid but might be worth checking him out.

Screenshot_20200404-224047_Instagram.jpg

On another note, does it seem that Ohio State is mentioned as a potential landing spot for so many of the "big" transfers?

Sorry - you are right. Minnesota is where his uncle coaches. My bad.
Well Minnesota is no UK...but i know nothing about this kid as a player. Is he expected to have some big time programs calling for his services?

Well Minnesota is no UK...but i know nothing about this kid as a player. Is he expected to have some big time programs calling for his services?
I can't say that I've ever seen him play, but he sounds like a player

I say reach out...but definitely still try and seal the deal on Tape. Our staff is working either way! Now we just gotta hope we have a season to watch and get life back to normal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom