Twitter embeds not fully appearing | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Twitter embeds not fully appearing

For me, it's a bit of both. If I load a page that has Twitter embeds and am positioned over that particular post, it loads fully. If I go to the first unread post in a thread, and the embed is several posts below it, it does not appear fully. But if I refresh the page, it will.

Nothing unmanageable, but just a bit bothersome.

For me, it's a bit of both. If I load a page that has Twitter embeds and am positioned over that particular post, it loads fully. If I go to the first unread post in a thread, and the embed is several posts below it, it does not appear fully. But if I refresh the page, it will.

Nothing unmanageable, but just a bit bothersome.

It is very likely a security setting on your computer or browser.

I had the same problem for one day, but one day only. Never had the problem before nor since which was about a week ago. That one day, every embedded tweet, even my own posts, would say tweet loading and show that blue bird. But like I said, it was only that one day. Sometimes I think these intermittent issues are as much our own computers, phones or iPads and the connection, wifi, or something.

If tweets are not loading, go to the link below and tell if you have the same trouble.

Battlefield 5 - World War ?
No issues on the battlefield post.

I'd say 25-35% of twitter and instagram posts don't load properly on IE and Chrome for me. Been this way for months. No rhyme or reason and it varies on the same page.

Here's an example:
Day Five Fall Football Practice: Wednesday 8/10/16

12 twitter posts
9 work correctly
1 doesn't load at all.
2 load half the twitter post.

upload_2016-8-10_10-14-27.png

upload_2016-8-10_10-14-43.png

I am able to see the battlefield posts fully, but not the twitter embeds on this site.

Yes, I can. There are still some that I can't see in the football recruiting forum though.
Sometimes a tweet will be deleted by the tweeter or they will lock their twitter. When that happens you get the twitter bird logo where the tweet was once posted.

Sometimes a tweet will be deleted by the tweeter or they will lock their twitter. When that happens you get the twitter bird logo where the tweet was once posted.

This is what I see 80% of the time. The tweet shows up, but not fully.

Picture1.png

When Whitey first posted that tweet I got the same thing. Now it is showing up completely. temery Would how we post the tweet make any difference? I don't use the embed option from twitter but simply copy the link and post, it's faster.

It shows up for me either way.
Well you good sir are not a commoner. ;)

My solution is when I get half a tweet I click on it and then I can see the entire thing.

Well you good sir are not a commoner. ;)

My solution is when I get half a tweet I click on it and then I can see the entire thing.

Does it load in the reply, or send you to another window?

And I see two partial tweets

Edit - it wouldn't allow me to post two tweets in one post
No can't do that. You would have to take screen shots and post the two.

If someone has the debug option, please cut and paste the contents here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom