UConn Gameday Thread... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Gameday Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what to make of Dungey. I can't tell if he's got potential or is just really average in a great system.

This second quarter has been an abomination. Need a stop here as Uconn gets the ball to start the second H.

Horrible field position, move the ball a bit, don't score. How many times has that happened this year?

Can we ever start a drive on like the 35 or 40?

Any reason why we aren't running QB draws at all today? That would have been a perfect chance to get it to 4th and short.
They prefer Moe Neal with 2 yard carries!

I have no idea what to make of Dungey. I can't tell if he's got potential or is just really average in a great system.

If our line could block it would help. Especially if we could run the ball for more than 2 yards to take some pressure off the pass game.

The D got some rest there might not be enough time for UConn to short pass is all the way down. I would flood the LBs in the middle of the field and dare UConn to go outside the numbers.

really should be about 24-7 right now. unconn as shortened the game by making 3-4 yds a play. we stuffed both sneaks and they still made it. a couple drops and a couple bad throws to open guys..

This second quarter has been an abomination. Need a stop here as Uconn gets the ball to start the second H.
Wonder what kind of 3 minute offense UCONN runs.

Very average right now. Could be a good qb in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom