UConn Gameday Thread... | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Gameday Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Covered the spread. Wish I had gone with my gut today.

Ugh. Fall Saturday's. Now my lunch beers turn into dinner beers and I'll be asleep by 9.

Three good things today:

Rutgers lost
Syracuse won
UConn lost

and a fourth may be in the works. PED State is losing 14-0. GO ORANGE! and Wolverines

First time in quite awhile that I participated in a game day thread. Now I remember why!

A bunch of you, and you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves. Reactive, impulsive BS on every play that didn't go our way.

Here's a suggestion for some of you...maybe you need to start following the Crimson Tide. Even then, I'm sure you'd find a reason to b1tch.

All part of learning and getting comfortable with the pace of this offense, Bcubs. D played well and the O will continue to make strides. Definitely too close for my bad stomach however!

I am so glad we fans are moving on from complaining about the kids on field performance and have moved on to complaining because the kids are not considering us enough to win big and early. It really is a good feeling.

I can't wait until we are complaining because the third string didn't get enough playing time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom