UConn Gameday Thread... | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Gameday Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see a win. I was a little worried we were running out of gas but we overcame that to win. Nice to see us grind one out. I'm excited about the future with this team. We have some work obviously but I look forward to watching it.

I wish we had Etta-Tawo for longer.

First time in quite awhile that I participated in a game day thread. Now I remember why!

A bunch of you, and you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves. Reactive, impulsive BS on every play that didn't go our way.

Here's a suggestion for some of you...maybe you need to start following the Crimson Tide. Even then, I'm sure you'd find a reason to b1tch.
That's what a gameday thread is for.

The Defense was finally able to step up. With the injuries and the simple fact that these kids were not recruited for this defense made watching the D hard. Credit to the front four, they did their job and it looks like they may have been able to set the tone, keeping the D focused and shaking off bad mistakes.

Credit to Franklin, too. He is the QB of the D and they made more good plays than bad. All things considered, this D is improving.

Offense didn't let themselves fall apart. They had a terrible 2nd Quarter, but came back with the 98 yard drive!

This team is putting things together. This is week four in a total overhaul. I am happy. Yes, I could be happier but happy is good. Especially considering the last 15 years.

First time in quite awhile that I participated in a game day thread. Now I remember why!

A bunch of you, and you know who you are, should be ashamed of yourselves. Reactive, impulsive BS on every play that didn't go our way.

Here's a suggestion for some of you...maybe you need to start following the Crimson Tide. Even then, I'm sure you'd find a reason to b1tch.

Bama sucks!! They only scored 7 points in the second half. Saban is overpaid, we should have kept Shula!

Agree completely RMH.

Thought Franklin was bad in the first half but was outstanding in the second half. Nice comeback from him

That's what a gameday thread is for.
Ok, gotcha.

Internet "experts" throwing amateur athletes under the bus because they're not playing up to your expectation?

I've never done that and never will. It's bad enough when a$$clowns attack a new staff (that we're lucky to have) because their panties are in a bunch.

Ok, gotcha.

Internet "experts" throwing amateur athletes under the bus because they're not playing up to your expectation?

I've never done that and never will. It's bad enough when a$$clowns attack a new staff (that we're lucky to have) because their panties are in a bunch.

In the heat of a game, I cut some slack to posters (especially those with skin in the game: parents, close affiliation with the staff or players). At times during the game I may or may not fit your description, I plead the fifth.

During game week, we are adults and have had a chance to regain our composure and I fully agree with you.

Not sure why when we had the ball at their 8 he didn't use the clock up and let Murphy kick a FG . But it worked out for a win .

Murph got hurt when he slipped. Hof was warming up.

Better we get the TD.

The Uconn QB is going to be one sore individual tomorrow and early next week.

Ice baths galore.

Ok, gotcha.

Give yourself a hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors