UNC Game... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been up since 345 am , I woke up to Tommy’s group text with me and his trainer as I was asleep early for a Friday night. He screen shot a pic of his tv and said look what’s on ... it was Rocky IV , I smiled as he is mentally ready to play . I however have never been so nervous for days and the reason is we can be very very good or we could have issues fall camp showed this . The good news is in 7 hrs the guess work is over . I laying here
Daydreaming about a big day for tommy leading to a big day for the team . Im gonna have a lil workout now , quick shower
Then go pick up the breakfast sandwiches, tailgate at my house starts at 9 am
Having 18 of my closest friends as I have 18 seats available. Just before kick off I will have my prayer with my dad up in heaven as I do every game he has ever played since he was 7 when we lost him . People praise both my boys all the time on what polite , sincere young men they are and that’s a tribute to my dad ! Nobody knows each other on this board
I have a saying it’s not what you say it’s how you say it and un fortunately that gets lost in texting and leads to mis understandings .
I share things here for you the fans as I know what it’s like to be a football fan. If tommy does bad fire away but he gonna be great I promise!!!! Today you know what it’s like to be Qb 1s dad . Hopefully we appreciate w
Rocky IV is second only to Rocky II in my eyes.

Are you allowed to say if there has been a coach here before as long as you don’t say who it was?
I don’t really feel like that’s crossing a line... but I’m not an admin.

I can confirm that coaches throughout time have been aware and visited the site. They also have gotten updates about the general pulse of the board from staffers.

the ones I talked with didn’t pay it much attention though.

I can confirm that coaches throughout time have been aware and visited the site. They also have gotten updates about the general pulse of the board from staffers.

HCSS after Georgia Tech: “Give it to me straight how are things on syracusefan?”.

Intern and Assistant: “most users have still not lifted their self imposed bans, others are claiming the sky’s fallen through the floor and I think the mods have taken up considerable alcohol dependancies”.

Appreciate it. I always found the idea of that funny. Like two coaches talking about the funny bickering in a recruits thread or the endless posts about how we need to run these plays or not

He’s been up since 345 am , I woke up to Tommy’s group text with me and his trainer as I was asleep early for a Friday night. He screen shot a pic of his tv and said look what’s on ... it was Rocky IV , I smiled as he is mentally ready to play . I however have never been so nervous for days and the reason is we can be very very good or we could have issues fall camp showed this . The good news is in 7 hrs the guess work is over . I laying here
Daydreaming about a big day for tommy leading to a big day for the team . Im gonna have a lil workout now , quick shower
Having 18 of my closest friends as I have 18 seats available. Just before kick off I will have my prayer with my dad up in heaven as I do every game he has ever played since he was 7 when we lost him . People praise both my boys all the time on what polite , sincere young men they are and that’s a tribute to my dad ! Nobody knows each other on this board
I have a saying it’s not what you say it’s how you say it and un fortunately that gets lost in texting and leads to mis understandings .
I share things here for you the fans as I know what it’s like to be a football fan. If tommy does bad fire away but he gonna be great I promise!!!! Today you know what it’s like to be Qb 1s dad . Hopefully we appreciate w
Between this post, realizing we’re actually gonna play, and watching the start of Gameday there’s a little misty eye syndrome going on, Go Cuse!!

Last edited:
I know Doug did.
“They worship you as their god now”

FHCDM:

hqdefault.jpg

Thanks for sharing this, I’ve wondered what game day looks like for the families of players. I know I’m pumped every game even when, like today, I don’t think we’ll be the winning squad. Hope Tommy stays healthy through this tough schedule this year, we NEED him!

Thanks for sharing this, I’ve wondered what game day looks like for the families of players. I know I’m pumped every game even when, like today, I don’t think we’ll be the winning squad. Hope Tommy stays healthy through this tough schedule this year, we NEED him!
thank you

My only hope is that this team was preseason ranked last year before the bottom dropped out in Maryland.

We have some talent in the secondary and a QB who was highly touted before struggling last year.

Going to need a Herculean effort from TD and for this defense to do its best against the run and ballhawk when Howell throws it.

Since everyone in the media acts like we were the worst P5 school last year I looked around a bit. There were 17 other P5 schools with equal or worse records then us. I think everything is being blown out of proportion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom