UNC Game... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Running errands. Should be back by the second half. If it's close, I'll watch before I have to run outside again.

What channel is the ACCN on xfinity
tenor.gif

Running errands. Should be back by the second half. If it's close, I'll watch before I have to run outside again.
Sweet mother of jesus...No SU sports since the acc tourny and youre "running errands"??? W...in the actual...F!?!? I havent heard anything this horrible since Pud Bolequin said he'd rather go watch the Phantom of the Opera

Sweet mother of jesus...No SU sports since the acc tourny and youre "running errands"??? W...in the actual...F!?!? I havent heard anything this horrible since Pud Bolequin said he'd rather go watch the Phantom of the Opera

Need a haircut. Return to work from vacation on Monday. Also have to go to pick up clothes from the tailor. Laundry this evening.

He’s been up since 345 am , I woke up to Tommy’s group text with me and his trainer as I was asleep early for a Friday night. He screen shot a pic of his tv and said look what’s on ... it was Rocky IV , I smiled as he is mentally ready to play . I however have never been so nervous for days and the reason is we can be very very good or we could have issues fall camp showed this . The good news is in 7 hrs the guess work is over . I laying here
Daydreaming about a big day for tommy leading to a big day for the team . Im gonna have a lil workout now , quick shower
Then go pick up the breakfast sandwiches, tailgate at my house starts at 9 am
Having 18 of my closest friends as I have 18 seats available. Just before kick off I will have my prayer with my dad up in heaven as I do every game he has ever played since he was 7 when we lost him . People praise both my boys all the time on what polite , sincere young men they are and that’s a tribute to my dad ! Nobody knows each other on this board
I have a saying it’s not what you say it’s how you say it and un fortunately that gets lost in texting and leads to mis understandings .
I share things here for you the fans as I know what it’s like to be a football fan. If tommy does bad fire away but he gonna be great I promise!!!! Today you know what it’s like to be Qb 1s dad . Hopefully we appreciate w
This fired me up man let’s have a day!!

Last I knew they didn't carry the ACCN... but that may have changed.
I don’t see it on here so I may be relegated to WatchEspn on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom