UNC Game... | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only positive I have is that we are getting to watch college football and our coaching staff has a huge recruiting class for the OL.

Developing OL depth will fix the offense.
Our weapons aren’t elite but they showed we have some talent there.
OL has killed the running game and every 3rd down sucks because our QB has no faith he can hold the ball and convert a pass.

Eh, mistakes were bound to happen. We’re putting a lot of doubt in UNC’s heads. Just make two extra plays and this game is ours. Let’s go

Hahah so glad I said we’d settle for a FG attempt. That’s what we did. And we missed.

But remember guys... take the points, don’t risk a turnover on third down after a drop. Run the ball directly into the line.

Uh, we dropped back to pass on 3rd down. And we lost yards.

You told me it would be a 4 pt game at half I’d have said cool

Kids are competing and making plays. Linton, Thompson, and Williams have been very good on defense.

Run game has been poor, which was expected.

tommy is just way to conservative with the ball, dungey would atleast willed his way towards the endzone

D is going to be gassed. Impressed with the new D. Aside from first drive, can’t ask for more. Can someone tell me why we always run the ball after a turnover? Such a momentum killer. Not going to get two kicker calls. Not hitting open receivers or receivers not catching the ball. Should be at least 14-7.

it’s only 7-3
we missed a gimme
They missed a kick

the turf sucks. But it sucks for everyone

If our offense improves marginally we might win

it ain’t bad
Agreed and UNC is saying the same thing.

Two turnovers, missed kick (long one), horrific roughing penalty, just 7.... and winning!

When he moved right he couldn't throw across the field to the other guys.

It was covered.

But I can't believe he didn't have the sense to throw it away vs run out of bounds.
I think I’ve seen that before. Oh yeah, in person at Maryland on fourth down ... twice. People hate the intangible thing but it’s real for qbs.

Oh how I thought I missed SU sports. Always forget how tortuous football can be.

The only positive I have is that we are getting to watch college football and our coaching staff has a huge recruiting class for the OL.

Developing OL depth will fix the offense.
Our weapons aren’t elite but they showed we have some talent there.
OL has killed the running game and every 3rd down sucks because our QB has no faith he can hold the ball and convert a pass.

Disagree. TD is the primary problem. Oline has done ok.

Uh, we dropped back to pass on 3rd down. And we lost yards.
And we missed the kick. Running the ball on 3rd and 13 from inside the 15 is to “guarantee” you get points.

Guess what? We just missed a kick. Nothing is guaranteed.

You told me it would be a 4 pt game at half I’d have said cool

Kids are competing and making plays. Linton, Thompson, and Williams have been very good on defense.

Run game has been poor, which was expected.
Playing harder than last year is a real improvement. Not sure what it means for W/Ls but that looks better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom