UNC Game... | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt is right. The offense is holding them back. Should be up 14-17 points at minimum right now.

Our in game and red zone mgmt is interesting. Our D better hold up but I think fatigue bdoes them in.

D is going to be gassed. Impressed with the new D. Aside from first drive, can’t ask for more. Can someone tell me why we always run the ball after a turnover? Such a momentum killer. Not going to get two kicker calls. Not hitting open receivers or receivers not catching the ball. Should be at least 14-7.

Well, we finished that half with a long drive that ate time, plus 15 minutes for halftime. AND we get the ball to start the half so they should be plenty rested when they hit the field. They played their asses off, they earned that rest.

Good news, if our offense was FCS level we would be winning this game. I think our offense has enough pieces to be FCS level this season.

We left far too many points on the board . When you are given an opportunity like this you need to capitallize. Now i hope we don't pay for it
Richt preaching

And we missed the kick. Running the ball on 3rd and 13 from inside the 15 is to “guarantee” you get points.

Guess what? We just missed a kick. Nothing is guaranteed.

The point of running is to minimize the risk of a negative play.

Do you have any faith in this offense to make a play? I don't.

We can get one deep. Think we've had chances but throws have been off. We need to hit those.

I think I’ve seen that before. Oh yeah, in person at Maryland on fourth down ... twice. People hate the intangible thing but it’s real for qbs.
...and it counts as a sack to boot. Agreed about the intangibles for a quality QB.

1599932462610.png

How old are you, because that’s not even close to accurate

The Syracuse vs. Iowa game in 2006 is probably the strangest game I can remember. Maybe the Syracuse Pitt game.

we got a shot, couldnt ask for more. we had 3-4 open tds and missed them all.. maybe he hit 1-2 the 2nd half..

interesting to me is that we are playing more base D because they have us so spread out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom