UNC Game... | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex was looking pretty strong until the INT. He kept looking downfield and made some nice throws. Not sure I saw that from Tommy today.

At least he tried.

He meaning Rex. That was a tough throw.

Well the way some of you talk it's time to shut down the program.

Are you watching this game? Neither would start for UNC. They have two terrific WR. I'm not defending Tommy. Just that it is hardly "all his fault". He has no talent around him. What player of our offense will get an invite to an NFL camp. Not drafted. Just an invite. And by the way, this is year 5.

So now what. Fire Dino, reboot... Again?? Shut down the program?

Maybe the charter will get delayed and the team will have to quarantine for 14 days. At least it would give us all two weeks to recover from this disaster. Ha Ha

What does Louisiana have against Iowa State or Arkansas State have against Kansas State?

Our talent is better than there’s.

The sacks are because the QB locks into one receiver if that guy is covered eats a sack.
Their 5-10 184 lb QB can make plays.

This year, yeah. Year three was 10-3. It’s not like they’ve had no success

New coordinators, OL issues, losing top three RBs = development year

Same starting QB = development year.

Eric when healthy won games, this system in our league needs a QB who can make plays.

Spot on and the lack of ED respect was the foundation of the fanbases goofy and unrealistic expectations for cuse fb last season. Just a blatant blow off of just what he did for the O and how he covered up OL and coaching mishaps.

Well the way some of you talk it's time to shut down the program.

So now what. Fire Dino, reboot... Again?? Shut down the program?
No. We can't do any of that. We have to let Dino build this thing up if he can. Although, he has never done that because he hasn't been anywhere before here long enough.

Rex was at least looking downfield and putting the ball in the air. Couple nice throws from him. Honestly we just need whoever will get the ball out of their hands.
Tommy threw like 8-9 balls deep. sorry Taj couldnt catch any of them

Taj, Nykeim and Queeley have all looked strong with the ball in their hands today.
+ Courtney Jackson and 2 TEs who we know are excellent.

TD has not been able to get it done. Just randomly would love to substitute a “2 star” like Ian Book and see what happens. I bet we’d have more points today even behind this pathetic OL and play calling.

I think we are between a rock and a hard place.

Tommy and Taj are capable players, but not the difference makers we need

Queeley should be #1

We don't have anything better than TD at QB right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online