UNC Game... | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense and special teams gave the offense field position we should have more than 6 points.
The QB has to be better.
I get the OL isn’t complete but just watch the game. The QB play has been poor. Way to uptight.

Scary how accurate that statement is. It's looking more and more like we have a coaching issue
Wasn’t when we brought in the current head coach that he was an offensive guru...

I think Jordan will be a D1 player in a year or so. That’s not much help now.

Even if we had cashed in those 1H gifts I bet we still lose.

At least they played UNC tough for 3 quarters.

I wonder how much booze this board is going to go through this year...
(I don’t drink much anymore and already dank way more then I thought I would)

Its a talent issue. Running game is non existent due to lack of talent/depth at RB (thanks to Adams and Howard) and weak run block. This puts tons of pressure on Devito to win it in the air which is also a problem because: 1) makes the offense too predictable and 2) we also lack talent at WR, with really only one reliable receiver (Harris). Going to be another long year with this offense I’m afraid. Gots to be frustrating for Dino considering it’s supposed to be his bread and butter.
Disagree... I think we’re fine at WR... gotta get it to them first.

Good news- people can edit their post until next week for who scores the first SU touchdown.

bad news- see above

This year is a development year. I’m pleasantly surprised by a lot today.

OL and RB situations aren’t great. If those improve, the offensive efficiency will improve

Can't wait for apologies and excuses. We are in Year 4 of the system for this guy and he is still playing at a true freshman level.

I understand he is handpicked and his first QB recruit, but at some point you need to call a spade a spade.

the o line is the entire issue.. 4 man pressure should not be getting there so often

Say what you want about our offense and it’s obviously not all on Tommy. But there is just no fire with Tommy. It’s 3 and out, drive after drive. We need leadership which seems to lacking on offense.

Also I know it’s hard with no crowd, etc but there is just no energy on offense or with the team for the most part. At least UNC is trying, they are going on the sidelines, they make a good play and the players get going. We aren’t doing any of that. Not great. Defense has played as well as they could play though

Tommy is just plain bad. A fair amount of these sacks are on him not the OLine. Lamson can't get here soon enough.

Which is why we went out and got a baller that can make plays when a play breaks down.

We’re losing because none of our WRs can make a difficult catch and we have NO run game outside of TD’s runs out of the pocket. Also, to be fair, the red zone calls were garbage.

Spot on brother. Some drops in the first few quarters really hurt us , running JJ inside all game, with ZERO CREATIVITY on O and calling plays for him. For the love of god, the D played their nuts off. #ondino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom