Urban Meyer Knew of Abuse Allegations Against Ohio State Coach in 2015 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Urban Meyer Knew of Abuse Allegations Against Ohio State Coach in 2015

Two sources connected to the investigation said the likely recommendation to university President Michael V. Drake is a suspension for Meyer. Drake and the board could also opt for a “time served” punishment since Meyer has been removed from football activities for more than two weeks.
---
I was gonna guess 2 games so he's back in time for TCU but I guess they really don't care.

Two sources connected to the investigation said the likely recommendation to university President Michael V. Drake is a suspension for Meyer. Drake and the board could also opt for a “time served” punishment since Meyer has been removed from football activities for more than two weeks.
---
I was gonna guess 2 games so he's back in time for TCU but I guess they really don't care.

That's about what I expected.

OSU is dropping news today on Irving. I'm thinking time served and that's it. Thoughts?

Last edited:
If Ohio State won’t do anything to Meyer how the NCAA and/or Big Ten don’t step in just insane.

If Ohio State won’t do anything to Meyer how the NCAA and/or Big Ten don’t step in just insane.

It's not an NCAA violation, though. Had nothing to do with the players. It's an institutional issue.

edit: speaking from the NCAA perspective.

OSU is dropping news today on Irving. I thinking time served and that's it. Thoughts?
I don't know the legalities, but am not surprised. It's relatively easy to fire a coach like Durkin, but takes a lot to take down a coach the caliber of Meyer.

OSU is dropping news today on Irving. I'm thinking time served and that's it. Thoughts?

Meyer has already (sorta) apologized "deeply" for not choosing his words correctly: “I deeply regret if I have failed in my words.”

He has 2 whole weeks of "time served" (paid).

Hasn't the man done enough time?

IF they choose to drop the hammer even more, I'm guessing something like a selective suspension from BOTH the Tulane and Rutger's games.

this is just another example of an entitled little scumbag like Smith being protected because of his name(ie grandson of Earle Bruce) by scumbags like Urban Meyer, Gene Smith and Bruce himself, and now the so called investigation will protect the football machine that brings in a ton of cash. just another day.

Urban is just sitting out in the hallway while they debate? Awkward.

fcd3e915fb833524caaebd321e14799b.jpg

this is just another example of an entitled little scumbag like Smith being protected because of his name(ie grandson of Earle Bruce) by scumbags like Urban Meyer, Gene Smith and Bruce himself, and now the so called investigation will protect the football machine that brings in a ton of cash. just another day.
Isn't it a criminal justice issue, not an employer issue?