UVA Attendance | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

UVA Attendance

Yea , I was feeling good after I saw the Illini score. I personally think Garrett Williams had as bad a game as he will have against a outstanding WR. and the other Garrett had a miserable 1st half by his own account. I think we win. I’m always paranoid.

I didn’t think Garrett had a bad game at all. Just because a future NFL QB and WR made plays on him doesn’t mean he played badly. Especially considering he had almost no help all game.

The spread is high but lets be honest if you made a thread comparing us to Illinois everyone would be talking about how much better we are than them. UVA got badly blown out and are on the road.
I think the spread is ok and we should be able to control the game, but I don’t think we should view the Illinois game as UVA’s ceiling.

I didn’t think Garrett had a bad game at all. Just because a future NFL QB and WR made plays on him doesn’t mean he played badly. Especially considering he had almost no help all game.

GS didn’t have a game like w1 or w2

But still was enough to win and deliver a perfect game winning TD.

GS was also sick last week from what I understand

Great teams win ugly….even when we don’t bring our best, we still found a way to win

That says A LOT

Not trying to be a downer but I doubt attendance wows us. It is UVA football, after all
sorry for the highjack but your disdain for UVA football made me think of this hilarious rant from back in the day

First it was 3-0 and they will come, then it was beat Virginia, now it’s 5-0.

If you need to keep making these excuses, then they will never come.
At some point it will be more advantageous to cater to the hard core fans and tell the casuals to p^#@ off

At some point it will be more advantageous to cater to the hard core fans and tell the casuals to p^#@ off

What would you do to “cater to the hardcore fans”?

8582532A-A03D-49C0-97BE-A53CAEB9344A.jpeg

Is this the 3rd or 4th promo for ND tickets?

SU went from…

-buy season tickets or you will miss out on the ND game

To…

-buy the 3 game pack if you want to see ND

To…

-buy the presale before ND tix are gone

To…

-buy the 2 game pack tickets are limited

To…

-get ready for the general public sale (and praying ND doesn’t lose at UNC this weekend)

The tickets that I have seen are way overpriced. The need to come down a bit.

SU went from…

To…

To…

To…

To…

-get ready for the general public sale (and praying ND doesn’t lose at UNC this weekend)

Trying to limit the northeast ND fans from swooping in and buying up the whole dome. If they had individual tickets available since day 1, I think we'd have quite the split crowd. There's still going to be plenty of ND fans, but I'm sure the 3 and 2 game packs deterred some ND fans.

Trying to limit the northeast ND fans from swooping in and buying up the whole dome. If they had individual tickets available since day 1, I think we'd have quite the split crowd. There's still going to be plenty of ND fans, but I'm sure the 3 and 2 game packs deterred some ND fans.
They shouldn’t have allowed general sales from day 1. Wasn’t my point. SU has greatly over estimated the ticket demand from our fanbase, especially at this price point. I don’t see it selling out before 9/28, which means ND fans will have free reign. If the point was to keep them away, SU shouldn’t have gouged it’s fans. I have no problem gauging ND fans. The fact that it won’t sell out before general sales is a failure.

SU went from…

To…

To…

To…

To…

the way ND has been playing, it should be "Buy Wagner, Get Notre Dame for free!"

was talking to someone in our town. he mentioned Su and i asked if he has been to any games this year, no but planning on taking his dad a ND fan to that game. he mentioned he goes to games every year but i guess not this year..

was talking to someone in our town. he mentioned Su and i asked if he has been to any games this year, no but planning on taking his dad a ND fan to that game. he mentioned he goes to games every year but i guess not this year..

Weird year to tap out

Got home Saturday after the game and drank with a couple football fan friends and a couple borderline football friends who didn’t go to the game. One of them texted me Sunday night asking where we sat and all six are joining the 328 party Friday night.

The juice is spreading

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom