Ville wins by 15+ | Syracusefan.com

Ville wins by 15+

I'm going to take Notre Dame tonight. It'll be close, but I think Notre Dame will wind up winning by 5. Something like 73-68.

ND is a different team at home. I think it goes down to the wire

When Hancock and Blackshere shoot well Lville si very tough otherwise they are average IMO.

This game is brutal to watch. Refs finally called a moving screen though but back and forth make ups all game.

:rolling: Finally call Cooley for his BS every game and everyone's crying. He's gonna too.

Classic Ugly BE ball! Its funny as hell to watch when we aren't involved! ITS MIND BLOWING WHEN WE ARE!

Who has a more over rated back court EVER than Lville does right now?

Its prettty funny that the reason they suck is Sive/Smith LMAO those two are great I hope we play against them floreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!

WOW at Jarian going the hell off for 12 point in 40 seconds

I dont really believe what I am seeing right now!

Louisville Grants ND OT.

...Aaaaaaaaand the standard siva complete vapor brain lock play as the buzzer sounds.

Just commented in the other post on this game. How about those Grant brothers?? Glad we got the better one, but they both are something, huh!

Grant tipped that inside pass away as the clock was running down. Heck of a final few minutes for Grant.

You know they have a younger still in high school or younger...I say we offer him now!

one of the most incredible things i've ever seen.

Isn't there also a sister...for the women's team? Does Horace have any eligibility left?

Offer all the Grant offspring, including the toddler!

Do I need a hearing aid? I am approaching 60 and I can't understand one fricking word Vitale says.

Watching this, it would be cool if players were granted a 6th foul once a game goes to OT.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

lmaooooo at Russ Smith Pitino must want to kill him right now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom