Then this:
^
^
^
^
^

Now we need this: -----------------

We always miss these epic games, ugh.
Thanks for all the post, it helps a little haha.

What magic is this? How you know about Nandos?
My son raved about after his club played soccer for a week in the Blackpool area. We found one in D.C., when we visited the area.
Great chicken. Tried to find the seasoning at Wegman’s, but no go.

With my coaches hat on - this wasn’t a win without errors or without players underperforming. There is huge room for improvement which is scary for the rest, Cuse has more swagger to bring!
Agreed. If Wykoff can continue playing solid close D, then Kennedy can stay at lsm where he is much better. The whole defense just got better. Hiltz starting at attack was an instant boost to the offense. Inverting Seebold on second line plays to his strengths. I thought Rehfuss was solid against Army (2-1 no TOs) but shined against Cavs. As you said, all can get better. Credit to Desko and staff with adjustments both prior to game and in game.

Classy no excuse interview by Lars giving credit to Cuse without tarring his players. Lars is viewed as a good poker player but Desko was the one going pre planned all his changes, switches and schemes for this matchup without divulging anything. All were aware and ready .Desko may be the quiet giant but he is a good strategist during the week and a calm statesman when its most needed. Five stars to staff , more difficult to quickly turnaround under current environment

My son raved about after his club played soccer for a week in the Blackpool area. We found one in D.C., when we visited the area.
Great chicken. Tried to find the seasoning at Wegman’s, but no go.
Blackpool isn’t far from me I’m in Manchester! Hey let me know I can send you some Nandos sauces seasoning etc! Send me a message

Blackpool play in Orange right? Tangerine

Agreed. If Wykoff can continue playing solid close D, then Kennedy can stay at lsm where he is much better. The whole defense just got better. Hiltz starting at attack was an instant boost to the offense. Inverting Seebold on second line plays to his strengths. I thought Rehfuss was solid against Army (2-1 no TOs) but shined against Cavs. As you said, all can get better. Credit to Desko and staff with adjustments both prior to game and in game.
Very true this win is for the Coaches, the players executed on Off and Def!

Ferris must have impressed to get PT dont you think? we have some talent on the bench at midfield

Last edited:
Agree. Starting Hiltz could've been expected but use of Seebold 's dodging strength was just plain smart agaisnt uva . Attack has quality depth if not numbers and all can play . Seebold , Ferris and Berkman can all provide that physical dodger around cage . Another weapon at march's disposal even if sparingly employed.Thought Quinn might be shelved but staff obviously gave him green light and he got us on board early. Kennedy moving back to natural position has obvious benefits only happens if Wykoff came though and he did. K got rolling in 2h .Just a taste ,dont overmanage , leave that alignment intact. Barlow can now lengthen two rotations. Could see a few more wrinkles in forthcoming games. Still awaiting Fiorini debut. Andrew Crane does a great job

Question - How many pipes have we hit over two weeks do you think? 5-6 last week 5 this week?

Also such a strange game from Scanlon, a rolled pass turnover, failed to finish when you’d have put money on him a number of times and during a ground ball he nails Griffin Cook and lands on top of him?
Im Not worried about 22, he’s an amazing player and he’ll score 8 in one game down the road.

Last edited:
Alex Rode didn’t have that bad of a bad game. Dude made 18 stops yet we still scored 20 on him.

Big ups to Phaup. He played a huge role in the win. I just hope he doesn’t get worn down as the season progresses. Maybe give Varello, Savage,and others some reps the upcoming weeks?

The sky’s the limit for this team if they carry this week’s approach, attitude, and mentality throughout the rest of the season. #HHH

DD1A1A58-62CE-4ED3-BD6A-5C24B0AF2377.jpeg
When people see the UVA vs SU score - thanks to Rich Barnes

Question - How many pipes have we hit over two weeks do you think? 5-6 last week 5 this week?

Also such a strange game from Scanlon, a rolled pass turnover, failed to finish when you’d have put money on him a number of times and during a ground ball he nails Griffin Cook and lands on top of him? Im
Not worried about 22, he’s an amazing player and he’ll score 8 in one game down the road.
Too many pipes. Tucker had one last night and you could see him look up in frustration. I think Scanlan has been pressing because he has a shorty on him. He needs to just relax and play smart. Just because he has a shorty doesn't mean he has to dodge every time. He should take a page from Rehfuss's book (7 assists against hopkins shorties) take advantage by feeding and playing off ball against the shorty.

Rolled pass drew a What but kid put effort into rides and caused some to's. He's one of the better finishers in game and will get more opportunities going forward with Hiltz on opposite wing. Underrated skip passer. He''ll convert and score plenty

Phaup was rode hard last night , tremendous but agree on being cautious not to wear out. Expect Varello and Savage to get reps in upcoming games

Alex Rode didn’t have that bad of a bad game. Dude made 18 stops yet we still scored 20 on him.

Big ups to Phaup. He played a huge role in the win. I just hope he doesn’t get worn down as the season progresses. Maybe give Varello, Savage,and others some reps the upcoming weeks?

The sky’s the limit for this team if they carry this week’s approach, attitude, and mentality throughout the rest of the season. #HHH
In regards to Phaup, I think the standing neutral grip face off is less taxing than the old style. You still don't want to wear him down but the guys from the face-off academy said that the new style is not as physically demanding

In regards to Phaup, I think the standing neutral grip face off is less taxing than the old style. You still don't want to wear him down but the guys from the face-off academy said that the new style is not as physically demanding
Good to hear. Just don’t want him to be worn down/injured like what happened to Ben Williams toward the end of his college career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom