Virginia Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have spent the last two days watching Virginia's games. In my opinion, Tucker will get 150yards. They can't stop the run up the middle. Shrader, will be back to form and will do what Tommy Devito did to them passing and don't forget Shrader's legs. Devito did some damage running against them . Virginia is lucky to be 2-1. They could be 0-3. SU will win by three touchdowns.

Let's Go Orange!!!

6pm CST can't get here soon enough.
Just enough time for me to get out of work, fire up the grill for some dogs and Johnnies sauce (if you have eaten there in Jamestown, you know), crack open some Southern Tier that I brought back to Iowa with me...and be ready. Lets Go Cuse!!!!!

people have to pay attention to the UV offense.. they havent scored but they moved the ball.. If the limit TOs they can cause problems

people have to pay attention to the UV offense.. they havent scored but they moved the ball.. If the limit TOs they can cause problems
Yeah, Armstrong is going to be very motivated to show he's legit and his performance wasn't because of his old coaches.

I think we win this one but I'm not sure it'll be easy. Definitely feels like one where UVA maybe rallies a bit and cleans up a lot of their problems.

That said, they have a lot of problems and we're going to cause them some other ones, so I don't see them overcoming us.

Get up on these jablonies early and floor it. I expect Mr. Tucker to cut loose tonight.

They mainly moved the ball against Old Dominion and Richmond. That’s where 82% of their total yards came from.

well we mainly moved on Conn but we think our offense is solid.. 500 on anyone means you did something right,

... and don't forget Shrader's legs. Devito did some damage running against them .
I don't think anyone is doing that! That's like forgetting about the 2-3 zone, well, maybe not that much - but you get the point. Man, I can't wait for this game!! My pregame will start promptly at 5pm. Brews are in my freezer chest at a chilly 35 degrees. I'm ready.

I agree, their QB is very good and they have three tall receivers. That #99 is very good. Defense has to stop them. Some of our guys are a little dinged up I hope they have recovered some. I am sure we will out coach them.
Go Cuse

“sht on pitt”
”drain Tulane”
”it’s ovah, Nova!”

More will come to me.
Sounds like a Simon and Garfield song.
Slip out the back, Jack
Make a new plan, Stan
No need to be coy, Roy
Hop on the bus, Gus
Kind of like UVA wants to get out of here since they will not be having a fun time...known as" 50 ways to Leave Your Lover". Kind of goes with that ole Virginia is for Lovers theme. 50 ways for Cuse to get rid of those lovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom