Virginia Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading down to Tucson soon. About a 2 hour drive to watch with the SU alumni there. I hope the sports bar has wireless so I can chime in the chat from time to time. I probably will not have sound, and sometimes that is a good thing.

I have a whole box of them someplace.
Found it

BCB236E0-0464-4783-8E1A-85F7F68A1D66.jpeg

I’m on a flight today - leaves at 7:20 Eastern. Hoping to god (1) the flight is not delayed and (2) that the live TV function is working on American Airlines. If I’m LUCKY - it’ll be a great flight as I’ve gotten a first class upgrade (free booze). Hopefully I won’t get kicked off of the plane for cheering.

I distinctly remember one of the buttons saying "Dis-armPitt" or something like that. Armpit. Lol

I hate that I am still at my desk in my office right now...I will have one hour prior to kickoff to play catch up...shotguns will be had

Does anyone else watch the game using a Meta Quest VR headset? It’s pretty awesome

Met my lady for a late lunch at Burton’s in Hingham, MA. Enjoyed two old fashioneds and a southwestern chicken salad. Hit Vitamin Sea Brewery on the way home to secure some hops for the game. The elder pup made a miraculous recovery after being at death’s door last Saturday. Truly Devine intervention.The second of my name is again joining me in the home theater to cheer on our alma matar, along with the dogs, my finest bourbons, and a selection of the treats from the local dispensary.

Friday night is for the boys.

Met my lady for a late lunch at Burton’s in Hingham, MA. Enjoyed two old fashioneds and a southwestern chicken salad. Hit Vitamin Sea Brewery on the way home to secure some hops for the game. The elder pup made a miraculous recovery after being at death’s door last Saturday. Truly Devine intervention.The second of my name is again joining me in the home theater to cheer on our alma matar, along with the dogs, my finest bourbons, and a selection of the treats from the local dispensary.

Friday night is for the boys.
Two old fashioneds and a southwest chicken salad - the lunch of champions! LGO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom